Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Earth Day Convoy!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by consularrider View Post
    I've got my one day CaBi membership coupon from the map mailing. I'll ride from home and hope to pick up a CaBi at the Central Library or Virginia Square and then ride to Courthouse to join you. I assume this is a rain or shine event?
    Great! Hopefully it won't be a downpour, but if it is rainy that'll mean turnout is low so we may have to cancel. If we do, we'll send out emails and post it here.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so glad the CaBi matches my favorite shoes. And I'm bringing, Rambo (10 years old), my best riding partner with me.
    ann
    Last edited by acc; 04-19-2012 at 12:08 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, good. Rambo will represent for me. I'm out of town for work on Sunday...

Post Thanks / Like

Hi All--thanks to everyone who volunteered for tomorrow's Earth Day ride, but with the rainy weather on forecast all day tomorrow we're going to cancel the ride.

Thanks again for offering to help, I'm sure we'll take you up on offer again soon!

PotomacCyclist is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Would have been a good opportunity to try out some fat bikes and see if they float on the water.