Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: DC Breeze playoff game - Saturday, Aug 13

Post Thanks / Like

Default DC Breeze playoff game - Saturday, Aug 13

For Ultimate Frisbee fans, DC's professional team, DC Breeze (10-2 regular season record), is playing their first-round playoff game this Saturday evening at 7pm. They play at Carlini Field on the Catholic U campus. They face off against the Philadelphia Phoenix (6-6).

I am going to the game. I will be riding there, and anyone who would like to join me on the ride and/or at the game, I would love it.

5:45pm - depart Crystal City waterpark side of the Crystal City connector tunnel
    6:20pm - depart M St ramp to the Metropolitan Branch Trail (just under the train tracks from REI)
    6:40pm - Arrive Carlini Field

You can buy your tickets in advance on the Breeze's website. Or get them at the game. Just $15. It's open bleacher seating, so we can all sit together regardless of how you obtain your ticket.

If you have never seen a professional ultimate frisbee game, they are pretty fun. Also, the Breeze is a good team, in contrast to several of our other local professional squads.

Hope to see you Saturday!

Post Thanks / Like

We will be out of town, so you can rest assured that there will not be any untoward dancing at the game

Post Thanks / Like

Bumping this. It appears that the weather will be absolutely perfect for both the ride and the game.