Likes Likes:  31
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wsgfabr

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wsgfabr

I told my team we would have Friday team rides (interlopers welcome) but it didn't happen last week and this week Friday is going to be c-c-c-cold! A ten miler starting and ending at my house? Maybe we'll start the Friday rides NEXT week! Your thoughts?

By the way, I named my team WSGFABR after asking teammates for suggestions and then ingoring the suggestions. The name is likely temporary, I don't think it means anything to my teammates. I don't think any of them had the great pleasure to know Pete. I know Pete would ride in freezing cold and maybe jump in a lake afterwards. I wish I could be more like Pete. <3

Post Thanks / Like

#BeMorePete

Name:  57195295655__23CE0940-5C27-4176-90A5-16661717A060 2.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  94.8 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Smith View Post
    I told my team we would have Friday team rides (interlopers welcome) but it didn't happen last week and this week Friday is going to be c-c-c-cold! A ten miler starting and ending at my house? Maybe we'll start the Friday rides NEXT week! Your thoughts?

By the way, I named my team WSGFABR after asking teammates for suggestions and then ingoring the suggestions. The name is likely temporary, I don't think it means anything to my teammates. I don't think any of them had the great pleasure to know Pete. I know Pete would ride in freezing cold and maybe jump in a lake afterwards. I wish I could be more like Pete. <3
    Rod, I would love to join depending on where and when the next ride begins? Thanks!

4. Likes Rod Smith liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We should go for a bike ride! Jeff

6. Likes Serdar, kwarkentien liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like it's just the three of us then. 11am after it's warmed up a bit? 21. Meet halfway? Union Station?

Post Thanks / Like

This is a great idea. We Should (always) Go For A Bike Ride! Id love to join when I can play hooky from work some Friday, which unfortunately wont be this Friday:-/

Sent from Boomer_Cycles via my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Likes Rod Smith liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Good idea. Where do you live?
    BTW, it's about 11.5 miles from my house to Union Station.
    I'll ride around CP after I take our Lola to the vet.

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like Serdar and Jeff understood I was joking when I implied they had committed to riding with me today but next week for sure I will have a Friday ride with whoever wants to join me. I said Union Station just because it's a place between Alexandria and Greenbelt where one could go inside to warm up if needed. Brooks, I live in Brentwood. Is the TdF on for tomorrow? I hope Lola is going to be ok!

12. Likes Boomer2U liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks like Serdar and Jeff understood I was joking when I implied they had committed to riding with me today but next week for sure I will have a Friday ride with whoever wants to join me. I said Union Station just because it's a place between Alexandria and Greenbelt where one could go inside to warm up if needed. Brooks, I live in Brentwood. Is the TdF on for tomorrow? I hope Lola is going to be ok!
    I can do some Friday rides. Gone next week but will join the following Friday! Go Team 19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Likes Rod Smith liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My sense of humor has never been appraised so high. In fact, I just forgot to check this forum in time. Nevertheless, my work ends at 4. So, I will never be able to make it for this ride.

16. Likes Rod Smith liked this post