Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Does anyone know Jim Cooley of Alexandria? Contact me!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Does anyone know Jim Cooley of Alexandria? Contact me!

He's on my team and on Strava but hasn't responded to any attempts to contact him and hasn't completed his BAFS registration. Also hasn't ridden since December according to Strava so I'm wondering whether he's been deployed or something ... Help!

He/You can contact me at westenhoff at gmail dot com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kbikeva View Post
    He's on my team and on Strava but hasn't responded to any attempts to contact him and hasn't completed his BAFS registration. Also hasn't ridden since December according to Strava so I'm wondering whether he's been deployed or something ... Help!

He/You can contact me at westenhoff at gmail dot com
    Sounds like you need a replacement teammate!

cvcalhoun is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

You might try replying to his latest Strava activity. Or e-mailing him from a Yahoo address, since that's least likely to be flagged as spam by Yahoo. Or try Facebook; there is a Jim Cooley who lives in Vienna who may well be him. Or he's on Flickr as metura4 (https://www.flickr.com/photos/783909...h/461904561/); you could send him a message there.

Asking for a substitute is a last resort, since we wouldn't have enough of those to go around if we don't find some of the "missing" ones.

4. Likes CBGanimal liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Jim/James Cooley

Quote Originally Posted by cvcalhoun View Post
    You might try replying to his latest Strava activity. Or e-mailing him from a Yahoo address, since that's least likely to be flagged as spam by Yahoo. Or try Facebook; there is a Jim Cooley who lives in Vienna who may well be him. Or he's on Flickr as metura4 (https://www.flickr.com/photos/783909...h/461904561/); you could send him a message there.

Asking for a substitute is a last resort, since we wouldn't have enough of those to go around if we don't find some of the "missing" ones.

I've done most of that - and every other suggestion people have offered. Looks like his most recent Flickr post is 2007.

I posted here in case he had registered with a biking friend who doesn't know that he hasn't signed in.

Post Thanks / Like

I know him. He lives in Alexandria and will reach out. He’s a daily commuter so I’m not sure why his stuff isn’t showing up.

7. Likes CBGanimal liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coppertop222 View Post
    I know him. He lives in Alexandria and will reach out. Heís a daily commuter so Iím not sure why his stuff isnít showing up.
    Thanks - we finally got in touch and he's on the team! Woohoo!

9. Likes CBGanimal liked this post
  10. 01-18-2022, 11:03 AM