Likes Likes:  1,307
Dislikes Dislikes:  4
ELITE ELITE:  4
Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687

Thread: Little Free Library Pointless Prize

Post Thanks / Like

Here's my last one, from outside John Burroughs elementary school in NE DC, where I donated "Star Fish," by Lisa Fipps, "Polly Diamond and the Magic Book," by Alice Kuipers, and a My Little Pony book.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20220319_205615086.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	101.5 KB 
ID:	28997

The quotation painted on the side of the Little Free Library is by Mary McLeod Bethune: "The whole world opened to me when I learned to read."

Bicycling opens the world to exploration in a physical way and books open the world through the mind's eye. Thank you so much for a fun photo hunt that combined the two!!!

2. Likes karenbikes2@gmail.com liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kbikeva View Post
    Here's the list of winners!

1) Carol Calhoun
    2) Sophie Chan-Wood
    3) Indiana (Janet L)

Honorable Mention: Karenbikes2

Please contact me at westenhoff at gmail to arrange your prize delivery. You get to choose the non-chain bookstore of your preference OR you can donate your prize gift card to a local literacy program.

Thank you everyone for playing! I think we underestimated how many of the LFL's are out there -- what richness in our landscape!

(And if someone else wants to run the LFL prize next year, let me know. I have an idea for something different . . . )

YAY for BOOKS and BIKES!
    Many thanks for this fun game, Kelley! I truly enjoyed it and was so glad you sponsored it this year. In BAFS 2021 I kept seeing LFLs and thinking that they would make a great game so was really excited when you did it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Indiana View Post
    Here's my last one, from outside John Burroughs elementary school in NE DC, where I donated "Star Fish," by Lisa Fipps, "Polly Diamond and the Magic Book," by Alice Kuipers, and a My Little Pony book.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20220319_205615086.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	101.5 KB 
ID:	28997

The quotation painted on the side of the Little Free Library is by Mary McLeod Bethune: "The whole world opened to me when I learned to read."

Bicycling opens the world to exploration in a physical way and books open the world through the mind's eye. Thank you so much for a fun photo hunt that combined the two!!!
    Nice final submission!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk