Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Over 100 registrations already!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Over 100 registrations already!

We are up over 100 registrations now, after just over a week. Just a reminder that the maximum is 250. Last year, we went over the maximum, so some people didn't get to play. If you want to play, now is the time to register.

And don't forget all the steps! Biggest issues so far:

If it does not, you either forgot to register for the Freezing Saddles Strava club (which you can do at this link) or you forgot to authorize Freezing Saddles to read you Strava miles (which you can do at this link). Please do this now, so we don't have to deal with it after teams are selected.

• Did you confirm your e-mail address? You should have received two e-mails after registering: one confirming your registration details, and one asking you to click on a link to confirm your e-mail. The second one is necessary for two reasons: it shows us if someone has a typo in their e-mail address, and it's a requirement in order to use a service that (mostly) keeps our e-mails out of spam filters.

If you got that second e-mail and didn't click on it, please do so now. If you didn't get it, please check your spam, junk, social, and promotions folders. (Different e-mail providers call these by different names.) If you don't find it there, please message me on the forum and let me know, so I can confirm manually.

Last edited by cvcalhoun; 12-03-2021 at 12:28 PM.

2. Likes Henry, Jessica Hirschhorn liked this post
    lordofthemark is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Four

I get an internal service error message whenever I try to authorize FS to access my strava.

Post Thanks / Like

The function is fixed now. Can you please go back to https://freezingsaddles.org/authorize and try again?
    Quote Originally Posted by lordofthemark View Post
    I get an internal service error message whenever I try to authorize FS to access my strava.

lordofthemark is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cvcalhoun View Post
    The function is fixed now. Can you please go back to https://freezingsaddles.org/authorize and try again?
    It's fixed now, thanks guys, y'all are excellent.