Likes Likes:  219
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  13
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Pointless Prize: Freezing Saddles Gives Back

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, Judd, for your generosity and for sponsoring this game. The Rockville Bike Hub really appreciates the donation!

Quote Originally Posted by Judd View Post
    Thank you to everyone who participated in Freezing Saddles Gives Back this year. We had 11 total participants who shoveled snow, gave blood, fixed trails, preserved nature, helped provide food security and helped fix bikes.

Kathy Rice came in first place. $500 has been donated to the Melanoma Research Alliance in memory of her friend Anna Hennessey.
    Sophie came in second place in a nail biter. In recognition, I bumped second prize up and a $250 donation was made to Rockville Bike Hub.
    Gina came in third place. She's currently enjoying a trip to Puerto Rico. A $100 donation will be made to an organization of her choosing when I hear back from her.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, a huge thank you, Judd, for your generosity in sponsoring this contest and jump starting us on many fun experiences. And a shout out to Sophie and Gina, and all participants who worked hard (and made me work hard) giving back. You all made this contest fun!

3. Likes Judd, karenbikes2@gmail.com liked this post