Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: If you registered, did you confirm your e-mail address?

Post Thanks / Like

Default If you registered, did you confirm your e-mail address?

You should have received two e-mails after registering: one confirming your registration details, and one asking you to click on a link to confirm your e-mail. The second one is necessary for two reasons: it shows us if someone has a typo in their e-mail address, and it's a requirement in order to use a service that (mostly) keeps our e-mails out of spam filters.

If you got that second e-mail and didn't click on it, please do so now. If you didn't get it, please check your spam, junk, social, and promotions folders. (Different e-mail providers call these by different names.) If you don't find it there, please message me on the forum and let me know, so I can confirm manually.

Post Thanks / Like

We've still got three people who have registered but have not confirmed their e-mail addresses. If you're on this list, can you please see the post above for how to correct the situation?
    • lordofthemark
    • cadolley
    • Noob618
    Last edited by cvcalhoun; 12-13-2021 at 07:04 AM.

lordofthemark is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cvcalhoun View Post
    We've still got three people who have registered but have not confirmed their e-mail addresses. If you're on this list, can you please see the post above for how to correct the situation?
    • lordofthemark
    • cadolley
    • Noob618

Will do, my most humble apologies.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Please confirm your e-mail address

The following people have still not confirmed their e-mail addresses. If you got the e-mail asking you to confirm, please click on it. If you did not get it, please check your spam, social, promotions, junk, or bulk e-mail boxes. (The name varies with your provider.) If you can't find it, please message me so I can confirm you manually.
    • Dawn_F
    • Julie K
    • margmcb
    • Adriana
    • Noob618
    Last edited by cvcalhoun; 12-26-2021 at 08:38 PM.