Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you registered for Freezing Saddles, please check to make sure your name is here

Post Thanks / Like

Default If you registered for Freezing Saddles, please check to make sure your name is here

If you have registered for Freezing Saddles, does your name appear at this link?

If it does not, you either forgot to register for the Freezing Saddles Strava club (which you can do at this link) or you forgot to authorize Freezing Saddles to read you Strava miles (which you can do at this link). Please do this now, so we don't have to deal with it after teams are selected.

2. Likes Meh, mwolf00 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks like the authorization function wasn't working for at least some people yesterday. It's working today. If you had troubles yesterday, can you please go back to https://freezingsaddles.org/authorize today and try again?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! Just tried and it worked. Iím on the list now.

Post Thanks / Like

Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by jen_stoly View Post
    Thanks! Just tried and it worked. I’m on the list now.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tried yesterday and today on phone and computer - still getting internal error.

Quote Originally Posted by cvcalhoun View Post
    It looks like the authorization function wasn't working for at least some people yesterday. It's working today. If you had troubles yesterday, can you please go back to https://freezingsaddles.org/authorize today and try again?
    As the title says - Im still not able to authorize Strava.

Is anyone getting in using Google to sign in?

7. Likes Meh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by canadiengal View Post

How would you use Google? You should be able to do this if you are signed in to your Strava account. If you can't, you may want to contact obscurerichard, who is in charge of the back end.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cvcalhoun View Post
    How would you use Google? You should be able to do this if you are signed in to your Strava account. If you can't, you may want to contact obscurerichard, who is in charge of the back end.

I select sign in with Google to log in to my Strava account. Using my gmail email address with that same password does not work to login. I am given the option (sometimes) to sign in using Google during the authorize but it always seems to fail even though it works to sign in to Strava itself from the same computer.

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, it looks like we are again having problems today. I've let obscurerichard know, since he's in charge of the back end.
    I select sign in with Google to log in to my Strava account. Using my gmail email address with that same password does not work to login. I am given the option (sometimes) to sign in using Google during the authorize but it always seems to fail even though it works to sign in to Strava itself from the same computer.

Post Thanks / Like

Try again tomorrow after 2 PM please - I'm fixing the site and found some more registration problems. See https://github.com/freezingsaddles/f...sync/issues/31 for details.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by obscurerichard View Post
    Try again tomorrow after 2 PM please - I'm fixing the site and found some more registration problems. See https://github.com/freezingsaddles/f...sync/issues/31 for details.
    I was browsing around in my Strava profile and clicked on My Apps. BikeArlingtonFreezingSaddles is listed as having been granted access but I am not on the Freezing Saddles list on the forum. It looks like I might have granted access but that hasn't been registered with Freezing Saddles.