Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: WABA's Cider Ride.... Today!

Post Thanks / Like

Default WABA's Cider Ride.... Today!

*tap tap* Is this thing on?

Hello all! I need to write a more formal "I'm back" post yet (I've been stymied by a lack of a proper PC set up at home) but I've gotten the app running just in time to say it's Cider Ride day!

I'll be ride marshalling the 10:30 roll-out of the 30 mile route if you're looking for a buddy. Otherwise I'd love to see folks at the after party.

I don't know how long I'll be able to stay (all long rides these days require domestic negotiations with Mr. Kitty over Kitten care) but at least long enough for a beer and hugs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I forgot this was today and went out for a ride up the Anacostia trails from DC a little after noon. Had a great time seeing everyone coming the opposite direction back towards the city. Seems like a great turnout!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

It was! They completely sold out and it was a beautiful day. Surprisingly even the cars by-and-large seemed to be in a decent mood and many drivers patiently waited for the long line of bike at the trail crossings.

It felt really good to be able to get some distance in and was even better to see familiar faces

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

4. Likes CaseyKane50, Steve O liked this post