Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Nationals Park bike valet - is it open for 2021 season?

Steve O is offline 5000+ Posts? The first step to beating addiction is admitting you have one.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Nationals Park bike valet - is it open for 2021 season?

Has anyone attended a Nationals game or ridden by during a game and noted whether the bike valet is open? The Nationals website indicates that it is, but I want to doublecheck before I roll over there for a game.

2. Likes Yule liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you mean bike valet for normal bikes or the old Capital Bikeshare Nationals Park corral?

It seems there are several new stations in the Nationals Park area since last season. From my count there are now 10 stations with around 210 available docks (if all docks working and not occupied by disabled bikes) within walking distance of the stadium. (Bikeshare docks roughly as close to the stadium entrance as Metro or as many attendees people's parking spaces). I don't know what it was in previous seasons but that seems considerably more than I remembered.
    Last edited by Yule; 04-22-2021 at 11:31 AM.

Steve O is offline 5000+ Posts? The first step to beating addiction is admitting you have one.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yule View Post
    Do you mean bike valet for normal bikes or the old Capital Bikeshare Nationals Park corral?

It seems there are several new stations in the Nationals Park area since last season. From my count there are now 10 stations with around 210 available docks (if all docks working and not occupied by disabled bikes) within walking distance of the stadium. (Bikeshare docks roughly as close to the stadium entrance as Metro or as many attendees people's parking spaces). I don't know what it was in previous seasons but that seems considerably more than I remembered.
    No, I mean the Nationals-provided, free, attended bike parking by the right field gate.

Name:  bike valet.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  92.0 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Is this photo confirmation that it is open? Or is this from a previous year?
    Henry

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    Is this photo confirmation that it is open? Or is this from a previous year?
    Henry
    That's an old photo.

7. Likes Henry liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

They're open today (5/1/21)

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

9. Likes Steve O, Henry liked this post