Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: We have a #coffeesnobride Pointless Prize winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Default We have a #coffeesnobride Pointless Prize winner!

And that would be kbikeva on Team Lucky 7, who rode 539.2 miles on 24 coffee rides. Congrats Kelley! I'm still working on your prize package, but I know for sure it will include bike swag from my pals at Marque Cycling:

- Almost celeste padded bar tape
    - A couple of side entry water bottle cages

But I still need to figure out what the coffee part is going to be.

And I'm going to award a runner-up prize to LeftyLaura on Team Onety-One, who rode 461.4 miles on 22 coffee rides. You'll also get a couple of side entry water bottle cages from Marque. Plus a TBD coffee-related something.

kbikeva and LeftyLaura - Please contact me via email the_penas at yahoo dot com so we can arrange a mutually convenient day/time for me to give you your prize packages. Would be even better if we could do it as a coffee meet up. I live in Arlington, if that helps.

CONGRATS!

Name:  IMG_2465.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  98.7 KB

2. Likes consularrider, bikedavid, ChristoB50 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chuxtr View Post
    And that would be kbikeva on Team Lucky 7, who rode 539.2 miles on 24 coffee rides. Congrats Kelley! I'm still working on your prize package, but I know for sure it will include bike swag from my pals at Marque Cycling:

- Almost celeste padded bar tape
    - A couple of side entry water bottle cages

But I still need to figure out what the coffee part is going to be.

And I'm going to award a runner-up prize to LeftyLaura on Team Onety-One, who rode 461.4 miles on 22 coffee rides. You'll also get a couple of side entry water bottle cages from Marque. Plus a TBD coffee-related something.

kbikeva and LeftyLaura - Please contact me via email the_penas at yahoo dot com so we can arrange a mutually convenient day/time for me to give you your prize packages. Would be even better if we could do it as a coffee meet up. I live in Arlington, if that helps.

CONGRATS!

Name:  IMG_2465.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  98.7 KB
    Thank you so much! This was a challenge we could do with great pleasure. Since we ride together, we will be happy to come meet you in Arlington and have a coffee to celebrate. We didn't get down there much for coffee rides so there is much territory to explore. Thank you again.

Now mostly Manhattan (NYC) with time in Dominion Hills
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh boy, a Coffee Snob Meetup!