Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: BAFS 2021 Team #31

Post Thanks / Like

Default BAFS 2021 Team #31

Hey all! I'm happy we all got placed on a team together! My name is Will Stringer and I live in NE DC. I'm a recent Georgetown Law Grad and husband to avid bicyclist Adriana who got me into Freezing Saddles! I've taken the liberty of starting a Strava Club which can be found here: https://www.strava.com/clubs/829084
    Please join! I've also added all of you on Strava and can send you an invite to the club as soon as you follow me back.

I'm curious if any of y'all are interested in doing group rides together? If so, I can try and plan some!

Additionally, if anyone else wants to take over the reins as captain I'm happy to hand them over. I just wanted to get the ball rolling as soon as possible to get the team formed and on the leaderboard!

Happy Cycling Y'all!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Will for setting up the Strava club and the thread here. I was almost losing hope of getting in a team this year. :-)

I am fine with you being captain and I am fine with doing some team rides on weekends. Also if anyone is interested in some long Gravel rides pls let me know.