Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Team 12 -Team Doozy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Team 12 -Team Doozy

I've created a Strava club but can't invite most of you. Idk if it's a privacy setting thing or what, but only 2 team members were "found" by Strava on the computer invite, though I am already following more of you, so
    So please look for the team on Strava called Team Doozy (team 12.) Scott can tell you a cool story about the name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes Mtansill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Nadine! Looking forward to racking up some points for our team!

4. Likes Nadine liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    I've created a Strava club but can't invite most of you. Idk if it's a privacy setting thing or what, but only 2 team members were "found" by Strava on the computer invite, though I am already following more of you, so
    So please look for the team on Strava called Team Doozy (team 12.) Scott can tell you a cool story about the name.

Reporting for Doo-ty!

Hi everyone, glad to be aboard. My name is Pete and this is my 3rd FS. This week, I've been limited to sleaze rides with my 2nd grader, but hope to put in more miles in the weeks to come.

6. Likes Nadine, Mtansill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EasyRider View Post
    Reporting for Doo-ty!

Hi everyone, glad to be aboard. My name is Pete and this is my 3rd FS. This week, I've been limited to sleaze rides with my 2nd grader, but hope to put in more miles in the weeks to come.
    Awesome Pete! Welcome! You're my closest teammate, geographically Is your 2nd grader still completely remote schooling? I thought Arlington was gonna keep doing that for awhile yet, but I've been seeing clusters of kids walking home at after school times, so I'm not sure if they've gonna to partial /staggered in school days?

In FS matters, don't let the fact that we're suddenly not on the leaderboard slow you down. Our wonderful computer guru had open heart surgery recently & has to pace himself.... Also I think my lag time getting the club up mightabin a factor.

Post Thanks / Like

Your are the best!!! thanks for getting us all together and taking charge its going to be the best freezing saddles ever it will be a doozy of a good time....

9. Likes Mtansill, Nadine liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Team 12 -Team Doozy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr811 View Post
    Your are the best!!! thanks for getting us all together and taking charge its going to be the best freezing saddles ever it will be a doozy of a good time....
    That's the spirit!
    And thanks