Likes Likes:  15
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team 7 Landing Place

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kdub View Post
    Hi! My name is Karen - happy to meet some of you tonight! I'm a bit of a weekend tourist rider - but will try to pick up my game for this competition - if you have any suggestions for routes / places to visit? I just bought a cool 1980s road bike - my first bike that was not from the tip or a real budget third- or fourth-hand mountain bike, so keen to try it out.
    Karen I would love to show you the area out here in the Reston/Herndon zone that can build on your Udvar-Hazy trips. That said, it's a time sink to get out here from DC, so do try to ride around the city even a little bit each day. It adds up for your health and sanity! Feel free to contact me privately for more routes/ideas or to plan a riding trip together. westenhoff at gmail dot com (Same for any other team member who wants to get in touch) Or you can text me 571-215-5353 - just let me know who you are the first time you do. :-)

2. Likes QuikAF77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Hi Matt! Thanks for being a captain! I enjoyed riding with you a couple weeks ago.
    That was a fun day. I don't think Madison was even tired when we finished while my legs were toast.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by QuikAF77 View Post
    https://www.strava.com/clubs/lucknumberslevin

sorry, forgot to add that to the initial post.
    Thanks! Team 7 is on the leaderboard now!

5. Likes QuikAF77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi all - I am not good about getting on the bikearlington forum... so sorry for the delay in responding. This is only my second year doing BAFS. I was not able to make the HH so I am hoping to meet some of you at some point. I am definitely a fair weather cyclist but joined BAFS to get me out of the house during the winter. It worked last year and seems to be working so far this year as well. Happy cycling!

Matt - thanks for being our captain! I think I met you at one of your team's HHs last year that I crashed.

Kellie

7. Likes QuikAF77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Kellie!

Was that at Lena's?

Great job at putting in the work everyday too!

Post Thanks / Like

Matt - Yes, it was at Lenas!