Likes Likes:  178
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  6
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pointless prize: DropThePandemicPudge

Steve O is offline 5000+ Posts? The first step to beating addiction is admitting you have one.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hancockbs View Post
    With a few days left in FS, I hit my goal weight today, but I'll probably take it a little lower. BMI is currently 25.2

First day below 180# in a LONG time.
    Left to right:
    Dec 30 - 233
    Feb 1 - 208
    Feb 15 - 199
    Mar 17 - 179.8

Now you gotta buy a bunch of new clothes.
    I definitely like how you appear to be smiling in the final photo. As you should. Big kudos!

2. Likes ChristoB50, CWaggon, Hancockbs liked this post
    ELITE Hancockbs ELITED this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default And the winners are!!!

Drumroll Please!!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8CA6FA7E-A7E2-44CF-B87A-509E9EFE678D_4_5005_c.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	25277

3 People met their goals. 5 people stuck with it and lost weight throughout the competition. I personally had a strong start but then fell off the wagon. On 3/8 I broke my leg and am officially withdrawing from this aspect of the competition. There were roughly 10 people who expressed interest. I'm hereby awarding $15 Amazon GCs to the the three people who met their goal and $10 to the two others who stuck wiith it the entire competition AND had a net weight loss. I hope that you use it to buy something completely pointless from Amazon such as a shake weight, shocktato game, yodeling pickle, or this completely real facelift hammock and obscene looking lip exerciser(amazon.com).

To claim your gift, email your username and amazon email address to cwaggoner [at] hotmail. I'll send it out in the next few days.

I want to thank all f you for participating. We had some extremely motivated people this year and it was wonderful to hear that this contest actually helped up their motivation.

-Cameron

4. Likes CBGanimal, Sunyata, josh, Hancockbs, Judd liked this post
    ELITE Hancockbs ELITED this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sponsoring this non quite so pointless prize. Everyone who lost most definitely won!

6. Likes CWaggon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sponsoring the contest! It was nice to have a little accountability. Hope you heal up!

8. Likes CBGanimal, CWaggon, Hancockbs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So far Hancockbs and Alcova Cyclist have claimed their prize! Thank you guys for participating!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CWaggon View Post
    Drumroll Please!!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8CA6FA7E-A7E2-44CF-B87A-509E9EFE678D_4_5005_c.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	25277

3 People met their goals. 5 people stuck with it and lost weight throughout the competition. I personally had a strong start but then fell off the wagon. On 3/8 I broke my leg and am officially withdrawing from this aspect of the competition. There were roughly 10 people who expressed interest. I'm hereby awarding $15 Amazon GCs to the the three people who met their goal and $10 to the two others who stuck wiith it the entire competition AND had a net weight loss. I hope that you use it to buy something completely pointless from Amazon such as a shake weight, shocktato game, yodeling pickle, or this completely real facelift hammock and obscene looking lip exerciser(amazon.com).

To claim your gift, email your username and amazon email address to cwaggoner [at] hotmail. I'll send it out in the next few days.

I want to thank all f you for participating. We had some extremely motivated people this year and it was wonderful to hear that this contest actually helped up their motivation.

-Cameron
    Thanks for sponsoring a prize. I hereby request that in lieu of an Amazon card that the money be given to Phoenix Bikes to foster the next generation of Freezing Saddles participants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Likes bentbike33, josh, Steve O, Sunyata, Hancockbs liked this post