Likes Likes:  10
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Pointless Prize: Elevation per Mile

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pointless Prize: Elevation per Mile

I've sponsored this prize in the past, bringing it back for some Type 2 fun in 2021. Most elevation per mile on average for the entire competition. It is kind of the anti-HP laps prize.

Rules:

You must have a minimum of 29,029 ft of climbing total (height of Mt. Everest) or have 40+ ride days.

It is tracked on the leaderboard site, feel free to talk smack to the competition.

Winner gets a curated 6-pack from breweries located in mountainous regions of the country or a name that involves climbing/elevation/mountains. Maybe there could be whiskey involved too, who knows?

I'll buy every member of the team with the highest average a beer at the closing HH. If we don't have one of those (likely) then track me down at some point in 2021, mention you are on that team, and I'll buy you a beer or coffee.

2. Likes smb9600, BicycleBeth, Raymo853 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There was an epic battle for this prize between egoodman and lkluger. These 2 ended up with 35-38 ft/mi more than ANY other competitor. Looking at their rides the final few weeks was hilarious. Each ride seemed to get more and more ridiculous as they climbed the steepest hills over and over!

lkluger - 115.06 ft/mi with a FS leading 206,968ft of total elevation!
    egoodman - 112.44 ft/mi with 119,060 ft of total elevation!

Louis is crowned the Billy Goat of BAFS2021, but I got a curated six-pack for each of you.