Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Still need to hear back from team captains!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Still need to hear back from team captains!!!!!

If you volunteered to be a team captain, you received an email from me. Many of y'all have responded, but some haven't. I REALLY need you to please respond to confirm that you're going to be a team captain. If not and I don't have someone willing to take your place to be a team captain, that potentially puts the entire game on hold if the end result is that I have re-configure teams based on the number of team captains. And no, it's not really possible for teams not to have a team captain because there are certain administrative responsibilities that a team captain needs to handle.

So if you haven't already responded to my email, please do so ASAP. Thank you!

2. Likes Nadine, Boomer2U, bmillah, Dachs6 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chuxtr View Post
    If you volunteered to be a team captain, you received an email from me. Many of y'all have responded, but some haven't. I REALLY need you to please respond to confirm that you're going to be a team captain. If not and I don't have someone willing to take your place to be a team captain, that potentially puts the entire game on hold if the end result is that I have re-configure teams based on the number of team captains. And no, it's not really possible for teams not to have a team captain because there are certain administrative responsibilities that a team captain needs to handle.

So if you haven't already responded to my email, please do so ASAP. Thank you!
    If you really get in a bind, I'll be a captain. I've done it the past few years, but I'm a pretty $hitty leader and motivator, so I didn't volunteer to do it this year. I'm happier if I can just go out for a nice bike ride and not worry about anything else in life. And that is even more true in the current environment.

4. Likes Hancockbs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm willing and "able" to be a Team Captain is you're in need! Missed the registration deadline, but am now registered... have particpated in 3 seasons of FS but have not yet been a Team Captain.

Post Thanks / Like

Uh well, this wasn't required in the past. I mean sorry for not replying to your email. I opened the email. I guess I'm supposed to read it also? I will be captain. I will start a Strava club. I will start a thread for my team. My team will be Team Number One!

7. Likes Dachs6, Steve O liked this post