Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: BAFS2021 Team13

Post Thanks / Like

Default BAFS2021 Team13

TEAM 13!

This is fun!

I'm looking forward to discussing all sorts of non germane things like team names and such - - - but in the interim:

1. Click on Thread Tools in the top right of this team thread, and click Subscribe to This Thread.

2. Select the subscription frequency and method -- I'm new to this but others recommend at minimum a daily email digest.

3. On Strava please join our team's Strava club - https://www.strava.com/clubs/BAFS2021Team13

Once we get team assignments, we can decided on FB group/whatsapp/imessage etc as alternative comm's methods. In the meantime, Ride Lots!

Mascot Ideas, slogans, etc welcome.

!

lordofthemark is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know what team I will be on, but I will freely offer you my idea for a team name, if most of your members live in Virgnia.

Barr Mitts, Va

3. Likes kwarkentien liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 13 Colonies Ride this Saturday!

Saturday is looking to be a fantastic day for a Team 13 themed ride. This will be a modified route using WABA's 13 Colonie ride with revised starting/finishing point. The route includes all the state streets that are part of the original 13 Colonies. The total distance is approximately 15mi. The plan is to meet at the Reach park at Kennedy Center and clip-in at 10am.

The weather is expected to be below freezing and windy at start time, and remain largely so for the duration of the ride, please plan accordingly. Helmet, mask, and proper social distancing etiquettes are required. Please do not participate if you exhibit any noticeable, problematic pandemic symptoms. DC traffic/general RoW rules will also be observed.

There is no scheduled stop for this ride, but certainly open to any post ride, responsible gathering if there are interests.

Here is the route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/35081890

All FS riders welcome, but unlike WABA rides, this ride will depart promptly on-time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCynic View Post
    Saturday is looking to be a fantastic day for a Team 13 themed ride. This will be a modified route using WABA's 13 Colonie ride with revised starting/finishing point. The route includes all the state streets that are part of the original 13 Colonies. The total distance is approximately 15mi. The plan is to meet at the Reach park at Kennedy Center and clip-in at 10am.

The weather is expected to be below freezing and windy at start time, and remain largely so for the duration of the ride, please plan accordingly. Helmet, mask, and proper social distancing etiquettes are required. Please do not participate if you exhibit any noticeable, problematic pandemic symptoms. DC traffic/general RoW rules will also be observed.

There is no scheduled stop for this ride, but certainly open to any post ride, responsible gathering if there are interests.

Here is the route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/35081890

All FS riders welcome, but unlike WABA rides, this ride will depart promptly on-time.
    Since this route is actually 15 miles and not, 13, I will infiltrate on behalf of Team 15!!!