Likes Likes:  323
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  44
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: #FSWormhole

Post Thanks / Like

This wormhole provides a shortcut between the CCCT (Accotink Stream Valley trail) and Inova Fairfax Hospital / Woodburn Medical Park by going through Pine Ridge Park via a paved trail and gravel parking lot.

In the middle of this Park is the historic Liberty Cemetery which used to be a small African-American community in Annandale called the The Pines until the 1960s when Fairfax County took the residentsí land by eminent domain to build a new high school. The school was never built, and the land eventually became the site of Pine Ridge Park. All thatís left of the Pines community is the small Liberty Lodge Cemetery at the edge of park.

Read more about the wormhole history of this displaced community here:
    https://annandaleva.blogspot.com/201...tes-pines.html

Sent from Boomer_Cycles via my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes Shawnbeast liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So, I gotta ask...there are a few of us on the wormhole leaderboard, same rules as last year, name it and provide photo (or other digitally friendly) proof within the thread? What about wormholes id'd last year?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dachs6 View Post
    So, I gotta ask...there are a few of us on the wormhole leaderboard, same rules as last year, name it and provide photo (or other digitally friendly) proof within the thread? What about wormholes id'd last year?
    AFAIK no one is hosting a wormhole PP this year. Many orphaned hashtags are still in the system. Check the Pointless Prize thread for this year's reindeer games

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

That's what I thought based on the referenced thread.