Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: FAQ: Am I registered?

Post Thanks / Like

Default FAQ: Am I registered?

I'm already getting e-mails saying, "I'm not sure I completed all the steps to register." Yes, I know it seems complicated, especially to newbies. (I'd make it easier if I could, but unfortunately, all of these steps really are necessary.) But there are really only four reasons you might not have registered, and you can check each of them yourself. That way, I can work on the things that actually go wrong, instead of spending my time checking to see whether each of a couple hundred people managed to complete all the steps they should have.

1. Did you fill in the registration form?

To find out if there is a problem:

If you don't remember whether you registered, try searching your e-mail for "Freezing Saddles," and see whether there is an e-mail confirming your registration. If you can't find one, see below.

To fix the problem, if there is one:

Go to this link to fill in the registration form.

2. Have you made at least one post on this forum?

If you're not sure whether you ever registered for this forum and made one post, try replying to this post. If it works, you are registered for this forum, and you will have made your one required post. If it doesn't, see below.

1. Go to this link to register for the forum.
    2. If you think you've already registered for the forum, check in the upper right of this page to see whether you are logged in. If not, log in.
    3. Make at least one post. If you don't see anything you want to post or reply to, go to this link and make a post introducing yourself.

3. Can Freezing Saddles read your Strava miles?

Go to this link and see whether your name appears there. If it doesn't, see below.

1. Register for Strava, if you haven't already done so.
    2. Join the Freezing Saddles 2021 - COVID Edition Strava club.
    3. Go to this link to authorize Freezing Saddles to read your Strava miles. If you ever have private rides, and want to have them counted, be sure to check the box to allow Freezing Saddles to read those miles. And if you don't remember whether you did this, just do it again--it won't hurt.

4. Did you allow Freezing Saddles to send you e-mails?

Check to see whether you have an e-mail from us with the subject line, "Confirm your subscription to Freezing Saddles 2021." If you find that e-mail, but aren't sure whether you ever clicked on it, just click on it again--it won't hurt. If you don't find that e-mail, see below.

1. Check your "Promotions," "Social," "Junk," or "Spam" folders to see whether the above e-mail landed there. If you find that e-mail, just click on it.
    2. If you can't find that e-mail anywhere, message me using this link, and I can add you manually.

I'm happy to help if you have a question not answered by the above. You can use this link to contact me.

Post Thanks / Like

Just replying to bump this up to the top, since I've gotten two inquiries today.