Likes Likes:  146
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
ELITE ELITE:  6

Poll: What should the FS2021 identifier be?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll: Way to identify FS2021 participants

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Komorebi, how is this going...did the Post Office even deliver at all? Or whatever other carrier it is? I once had a shipment of tea stuck in a Post Office sorting facility for literally days. Only when I filed a formal complaint to the Post Office using their web page for that was my box of tea delivered....and there is no hurry for me, anyhow...but I'll move the money and my address details as soon as you let us know what to do...thanks so much...Bob

2. Likes mydear_watson liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BobCochran View Post
    Hi Komorebi, how is this going...did the Post Office even deliver at all? Or whatever other carrier it is? I once had a shipment of tea stuck in a Post Office sorting facility for literally days. Only when I filed a formal complaint to the Post Office using their web page for that was my box of tea delivered....and there is no hurry for me, anyhow...but I'll move the money and my address details as soon as you let us know what to do...thanks so much...Bob
    Bob, this is off topic on the gaiters, however your story on getting a package delivered resonates with me. I watched the tracking on a package that left Ohio on Dec 19 traveled to Warrendale PA then District Heights MD then Hyattsville MD then back to District Heights then Merrifield VA then Dulles VA then it arrived in Baltimore MD on Jan 2. I live in Fairfax VA. At that point I sent a message to the post office via their web page. My package was delivered 2 days later. Crazy!!

4. Likes BobCochran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by camiller View Post
    Bob, this is off topic on the gaiters, however your story on getting a package delivered resonates with me. I watched the tracking on a package that left Ohio on Dec 19 traveled to Warrendale PA then District Heights MD then Hyattsville MD then back to District Heights then Merrifield VA then Dulles VA then it arrived in Baltimore MD on Jan 2. I live in Fairfax VA. At that point I sent a message to the post office via their web page. My package was delivered 2 days later. Crazy!!
    I hope you get a much better experience next time. I once mailed a package to my daughter, who lives overseas. For whatever reason, the package went back and forth between New York City, New York, and London, Great Britain, for 4 separate round trips. Then the British Post Office delivered the package, but to the wrong person. That person was extremely good hearted: s/he drove the package, at personal expense, to my daughter's home, and left it there for her. Weeks after I mailed it. I wish I could contact whoever it was and offer to pay for the person's transportation costs. It is not cheap to drive in Great Britain....have a great day...Bob

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by komorebi View Post
    Tracking info says that the gaiters should arrive tomorrow! Let's hope that the curse of 2020 doesn't strike again ...
    Argh, I thought 2020 was supposed to be over! Either that, or I jinxed myself. The company printed the gaiters with the wrong artwork again. Incidentally, if you're ever in the market for custom gaiters, I don't recommend going with the Neck Gator. Nice people, but not very competent. I'm still waiting to hear back on whether they're going to expedite a third (!!!) order or give me a refund.

In the meantime, I have lots of gaiters with the wrong year (2017) and the wrong number of days in Freezing Saddles (77). Maybe the messed-up logo is an apt metaphor for these messed-up times we're living in. I'm happy to give away the gaiters for free. Three options for delivery: (1) if you're in Alexandria or Arlington, PM me your street address and I'll deliver them to your mailbox or wherever you indicate; (2) come find me at Hump Day Coffee Club (in Shirlington, in the breezeway next to Guapo's) next Wednesday, January 13 between 7:15-7:45 a.m.; or (3) send me $1 via PayPal to cover shipping, and I'll mail one to you. In the optional "Write a note" field, enter your mailing address so that I know where to send the gaiter.

I also have a limited number of FS2020 and FS2018 zipper pulls ($1) and FS2019 ankle bands ($2) available. If you'd like one, come find me at HDCC or send me the appropriate amount via PayPal plus $1 for shipping. For example, if you'd like the complete set of one FS2018 zipper pull, one FS2019 ankle band, one FS2020 zipper pull, and one bad gaiter mailed to you, that would be $1 (2018 zipper pull) + $2 (2019 ankle band) + $1 (2020 zipper pull) + $0 (gaiter) + $1 (shipping) = $5. See pic below.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210108_220655 (2).jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	22380

Post Thanks / Like

I want 2 sets of hangtags (one of each date) as well as a gaiter (correct text). Can I order now and prepay for the gaiter or do I need to wait for the gaiter to be delivered to you before I can order one? I want it all in one package when you deliver the gaiter.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by awitt View Post
    I want 2 sets of hangtags (one of each date) as well as a gaiter (correct text). Can I order now and prepay for the gaiter or do I need to wait for the gaiter to be delivered to you before I can order one? I want it all in one package when you deliver the gaiter.
    I'm not totally sure there's going to be a correct-text gaiter. I'm waiting to hear back on whether they can expedite a third printing, or whether they're going to cut their losses and just refund my money. I should know more by Monday. So please don't prepay for the gaiter now. Thanks!

9. Likes Boomer2U liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Komorebi...you must be totally at your wits end!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11. Likes komorebi, BobCochran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by komorebi View Post
    I have lots of gaiters with the wrong year (2017) and the wrong number of days in Freezing Saddles (77)
    Whaddya mean? You need to stop listening the to the FAKE NEWS. They are PERFEKT! They're the most BEAUTIFUL nek gaters in the WORLD. You should charge ten times the price but since your the BAFS GOAT, you will only charge double. BYO Sharpie.

I'll pick one up at HDCC.

13. Likes kwarkentien, josh, Emm, Boomer2U liked this post
    Dislikes Emm disliked this post
    ELITE komorebi, Mtansill, Emm ELITED this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to get two gaiters and two ankle bands - I live in South Arlington (Penrose). I will PM you.

15. Likes komorebi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If @randomduck wants the free version of the gaiter, please let me know the amount and I'll make payment to you komorebi. If @randomduck wants to wait for a gaiter imprinted 2021, I am fine about waiting and paying the full cost (even if it is more than the $10 you quoted.) I want to wait and see if you can get gaiters imprinted with 2021 for myself.

You might want to find a different vendor for the gaiters and tags. I'm willing to pay for a garment with correct printing.

Thanks so much

Bob