Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Please confirm your e-mail

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Please confirm your e-mail

The good news: we already have over 100 registrations.

The bad news: Eleven of you have not confirmed consent to receive e-mails from Freezing Saddles. Even though right there on the registration page, it says in big bold letters:

Once you submit this form, you will receive two e-mails. One will confirm all of your registration details. The second (which may go to "Promotions," "Social," "Junk," or spam) will require you to click on a link to confirm consent to receive e-mails from us.

Note that if you do not click on that link, you will not be registered for Freezing Saddles 2021. If you do not see that mail in any of the mailboxes mentioned, please send a private message to cvcalhoun on the forum to let her know, so that she can add you to the mailing list manually and you will not lose your registration.
    This same message appeared on the page you got after you submitted your registration, and again in the e-mail that confirmed your registration information.

So please:
    1. If you got the e-mail asking you to click on a link to confirm your consent to receive e-mails, click on that link.
    2. If If you did not get the e-mail asking you to click on a link to confirm your consent to receive e-mails, look for it in all those other folders. If you find it there, click on the link.
    3. If you look in all those folders and still don't find it, click here to message me to let me know.

2. Likes kwarkentien liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I am pleased to announce that as of now, we are down to only one person who has registered but not confirmed their e-mail!

Post Thanks / Like

All found!
    Last edited by cvcalhoun; 12-22-2020 at 09:49 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Carol, I posted a screenshot of your message on the FB group. We will FIND these scofflaws! Regards, Jessica

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Carol,

I sent you an email reply this evening. As of yesterday, my name, “Elizabeth Taylor,” was on the Freezing Saddles leaderboard. Is there something I still need to do?

Beth Taylor

7. Likes Jessica Hirschhorn liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BicycleBeth View Post
    Carol,

I sent you an email reply this evening. As of yesterday, my name, “Elizabeth Taylor,” was on the Freezing Saddles leaderboard. Is there something I still need to do?

Beth Taylor
    I just replied. I've manually confirmed your e-mail, so you're all set.