Likes Likes:  12
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  2

Thread: New Moderator Saying Hi!

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Moderator Saying Hi!

Hi everyone, I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself to the forum: My name is David Balick and I am the new Program Manager for BikeArlington where one of my responsibilities will be as a moderator for this group. I am incredibly excited and humbled to be joining you all!

I was born and raised in Arlington so promoting biking in my hometown is especially important to me. In my free time, I am either on a bike or out hiking somewhere in the woods.

I look forward to working on this mission with all of you, and am excited to follow along with Freezing Saddles this winter! Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns. I think like many of you, I see the forum as an opportunity to continue to grow our awesome community, and I hope we can all continue to do that together.

Happy trails!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!!

Post Thanks / Like

I assume Bike Forum Moderator role gets full Tiki Bar rights. Please confirm.

Henry

4. Likes Judd, wheels&wings liked this post
    ELITE rcannon100 ELITED this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    I assume Bike Forum Moderator role gets full Tiki Bar rights. Please confirm.

Henry
    I'll put him on the next Transpo Tiki invite once conditions permit a return to indoor, in-person socialization.

6. ELITE Henry ELITED this post