Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Specialized Como 4.0 ebike (mint green) stolen from 2100 Clarendon Blvd

Post Thanks / Like

Default Specialized Como 4.0 ebike (mint green) stolen from 2100 Clarendon Blvd

My neighbor's brand new Specialized Como 4.0 ebike (mint green) was just stolen from 2100 Clarendon Blvd while she was voting. Please spread the word in the biking community in case anyone sees one suspiciously for sale.
    Please contact Jane with any leads: cell: 703-967-7222 and email: janeandelman@hotmail.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Specialized Como 4.0 ebike (mint green) stolen from 2100 Clarendon Blvd

How horrible! Have you shared this in the DC Used Bicycle Marketplace and DC Stolen Bikes FB groups? Those are good places to share info on stolen bikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kwarkentien; 09-21-2020 at 08:53 PM.

3. Likes Steve O, Starduster liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So sorry for your neighbor, thanks for posting, I was thinking of riding over to vote this week, now will wait for other locations to open after October 17.
    Last edited by Dewey; 09-23-2020 at 09:05 AM.

Steve O is offline 5000+ Posts? The first step to beating addiction is admitting you have one.
    Post Thanks / Like

I voted today at that location. If you lock your bike up on the racks that are visible to the people standing outside, handing out sample ballots--in the plaza near the Starbucks--I think you will be fine. There are signs saying those racks are closed, but the voting volunteer said it was not a problem for short-term use.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steve O View Post
    I voted today at that location. If you lock your bike up on the racks that are visible to the people standing outside, handing out sample ballots--in the plaza near the Starbucks--I think you will be fine. There are signs saying those racks are closed, but the voting volunteer said it was not a problem for short-term use.
    Was not a problem for me. In fact the volunteers pointed me to those racks. Yesterday at 3:25 PM...
    Name:  20200923_152352[1].jpg
Views: 56
Size:  95.2 KB

I am so sorry you got ripped off.
    Last edited by Starduster; 09-24-2020 at 05:37 PM.