Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Road Rage Incident in Farifax

Post Thanks / Like

Default Road Rage Incident in Farifax

I hope this is the right place to report about this.

I was riding on Idlwood road westbound approaching Gallows. As I was doing so a red car (whose plate numbers I took down) honked twice at me. I ignored it at first because I wasn't sure about what was going on. But then as it passed me the passenger, a man who seemed to be in his 60s, gave me the finger then the car sped off. Luckily no scratches on me from this incident and if I had a helmet cam or something like that I would turn over the footage to the authorities. I figure, I might as well report it here for tracking purposes

Post Thanks / Like

I live near there and that section of Idylwood is particularly challenging for everyone due to the narrow lanes and lack of shoulder. I typically avoid it and use Cottage or Oak instead.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

rcannon100 is offline Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies! Puppies!
    Post Thanks / Like

If you want to report it for tracking purposes, please report it to the police. They generally have aggressive driving contacts.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe I’ve just become desensitized to road rage after all these years, but that incident didn’t sound that bad. Not excusing the behavior, but it could have been much worse. Good on you for not retaliating.