Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Racing on the MVT

Post Thanks / Like

Default Racing on the MVT

Wednesday evening around 7:30 there was a couple racing north on the MVT at above 20 mph. In the field north of Gravelly Point they turned around and went south passing me at a similar speed. He was riding a light blue Pinarello. I dont know what she was riding. If this is you please stop it. There are too many people and too many obstructions to be racing on what is a commuter route. Try Hains Point, Fort Hunt, or some other low stress road in the area. There are plenty around these days.

2. Likes zsionakides, Starduster, buschwacker liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandriaBiker View Post
    Wednesday evening around 7:30 there was a couple racing north on the MVT at above 20 mph. In the field north of Gravelly Point they turned around and went south passing me at a similar speed. He was riding a light blue Pinarello. I dont know what she was riding. If this is you please stop it. There are too many people and too many obstructions to be racing on what is a commuter route. Try Hains Point, Fort Hunt, or some other low stress road in the area. There are plenty around these days.
    I'm somewhat insulted by your insinuation that someone participating in this forum would do such thing. All *perfect* angels here.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

4. Likes Steve O liked this post
    Now mostly Manhattan (NYC) with time in Dominion Hills
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ImaCynic View Post
    I'm somewhat insulted by your insinuation that someone participating in this forum would do such thing. All *perfect* angels here.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Besides we ALL obey the 15 mph speed limit on the MVT.

6. Likes secstate, Dachs6 liked this post