Likes Likes:  10
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cedar Lane Bridge closure?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steve O View Post
    It's just a sign? What's behind it?
    The sign, shown here at the center of this StreetView(it's too small to see), is posted as you enter Hargrove CT. I don't know why someone posting a no trespassing sign on what seems to be a public road, but public records shows that the houses there are part of a home owner association, perhaps a "gated" community. It's off road to say the least, and I don't think that overgrown vegetation were trimmed recently.

Post Thanks / Like

Here are public records that show maps with property boundary, and the owner of the property, just in case you want to see if a trail/path is on private or public land:

Arlington County
    City of Alexandria
    Fairfax County

You need to zoom in real close to see property boundary, and have a lot of patience. Click on a property to view details. Alexandria maps show a big box when click on something, to see details about a property, click on the dropdown that says "Tax map", and select "Parcel ID".

Post Thanks / Like

Vaden is currently also closed for construction (5/7/20). Coming from the west I got across by walking my bike through the metro concourse.