Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: BikeArlington Forum Survey

Post Thanks / Like

Default BikeArlington Forum Survey

Dear forum users,

Thank you for being a part of the Washington Area Bike Forum and making this such a lively community.
    The BikeArlington team, who manages the forum day-to-day, is conducting a survey to learn about your needs, preferences, and satisfaction with the Washington Area Bike Forum (also called the BikeArlington Bike Forum) it hosts on http://www.washingtonareabikeforum.com/.

Your responses will help us evaluate the forum and obtain information on choosing the best platform for the forum to serve you better. The results of this survey will be used to develop new services that will make it easier for you to engage with the forum and obtain information on biking.

Your answers will be completely confidential. The survey will take you about 10 minutes. The survey will close on March 6, 2020.

https://app.keysurvey.com/f/1471425/1312/

If you have any questions, please contact the BikeArlington team at Renée.Moore@BikeArlington.com.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Warm regards,

Renée Moore
    BikeArlington Program Manager

2. Likes huskerdont, Steve O, secstate liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

One suggestion I forgot in my survey - the ability to mute sections of the forum would be a huge help for people who DON'T play Freezing Saddles. During the competition, posting there overwhelms everything else, and I've heard from many non-players that it's pushed them away from the forum.

4. Likes Steve O, ginacico, Sunyata liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrenaut View Post
    One suggestion I forgot in my survey - the ability to mute sections of the forum would be a huge help for people who DON'T play Freezing Saddles. During the competition, posting there overwhelms everything else, and I've heard from many non-players that it's pushed them away from the forum.
    In a desktop, clicking New Posts shows subforum name, so I can ignore these, but in the mobile version there is no subforum name, so I can't avoid some posts. If they were prefixed with FZ: ...

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the opportunity to voice our opinions.

7. Likes huskerdont liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by n18 View Post
    In a desktop, clicking New Posts shows subforum name, so I can ignore these, but in the mobile version there is no subforum name, so I can't avoid some posts. If they were prefixed with FZ: ...
    There should be an option to simply hide subforums. It may be an option in newer versions of the forum software - I think we're behind because of budget constraints.

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like the forum software was updated, but I am not sure. Subforum name appears along with posts in Mobile style(It's on the lower left of the page, just click on "-- vB4 Default Style"). I used my desktop to view that style, not my phone, so it might be different for phones.