Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attention team captains!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm responding for Greta on Team 9. We only have 7 members.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by camiller View Post
    I'm responding for Greta on Team 9. We only have 7 members.
    You or Greta need to please contact me directly to let me know the status of your MIA rider. Has anyone been in contact with him/her? Have they ridden? Did they join the Strava club? None of the above? Do you want a replacement?

Please email me directly at the_penas at yahoo dot com.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordofthemark View Post
    PM sent.
    Check your email.

Post Thanks / Like

One more time ... If you have less than 8 riders showing up on the leaderboard, you need to:

1. If you have 8 riders signed up on your Strava club, have them re-authorize FS to read their Strava. If they've done that and they're still not on the leaderboard, then you/they need to contact me directly so I can refer to the tech team to resolve. Please email directly at the_penas at yahoo dot com.

2. If you don't have 8 riders and have tried to connect with whoever is MIA but they are radio silent, you need to ask me for a replacement(s). I'm not automatically replacing riders. You need to ask. If you don't ask, since at some point I'm going to try to create a team from the wait list, you run the risk of having a team with less than 8 riders.

I've had contact with a few team captains and am working to resolve their respective situations. Others (you know who you are) I haven't heard a peep from. Speak now or forever hold your peace.

5. Likes wheels&wings, Steve O liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OK ... I admit I'm getting a little tired of posting here. There are a few team captains who don't have a full roster on the leaderboard and have not been in touch with me at all (I won't name shame, but you know who you are). At this point, I'm not going to worry about you. You can keep riding with a roster of less than 8 riders. I'll continue working with those team captains who have contacted me to get their rosters filled out. Once I do, if I have enough people left on the wait list, I'll try to form another team. And when that happens, anyone with less than 8 is just SOL and my sympathy meter will be pegged below zero.

7. Likes Sunyata, AlanA, G-Daddy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chuxtr View Post
    OK ... I admit I'm getting a little tired of posting here. There are a few team captains who don't have a full roster on the leaderboard and have not been in touch with me at all (I won't name shame, but you know who you are). At this point, I'm not going to worry about you. You can keep riding with a roster of less than 8 riders. I'll continue working with those team captains who have contacted me to get their rosters filled out. Once I do, if I have enough people left on the wait list, I'll try to form another team. And when that happens, anyone with less than 8 is just SOL and my sympathy meter will be pegged below zero.
    And yet, all those teams that don't seem to care much are still ahead of us!!

lordofthemark is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chuxtr View Post
    Check your email.
    It worked! We now have 8 members! Yay!

Post Thanks / Like

Team 6 Captain isn't communicating so I'm letting you know that we only have 7 members on the leaderboard but 8 in our Strava club. Our missing 8th member, Alejandra Goyenechea, @Bike, is also not communicating. Now when you click on her Strava activities the message "The requested activity could not be found" appears. I'm guessing she's out so I'm requesting a substitute, if that's ok? I'm fine with proceeding with 7 but I know there are people on the waiting list who'd like to participate.

Post Thanks / Like

I was not subscribed to this Thread nor the dissimilar one that Carol started. Can we have a central location for these types of communications that are time sensitive?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jlevine View Post
    Team 6 Captain isn't communicating so I'm letting you know that we only have 7 members on the leaderboard but 8 in our Strava club. Our missing 8th member, Alejandra Goyenechea, @Bike, is also not communicating. Now when you click on her Strava activities the message "The requested activity could not be found" appears. I'm guessing she's out so I'm requesting a substitute, if that's ok? I'm fine with proceeding with 7 but I know there are people on the waiting list who'd like to participate.
    Email me directly the_penas at yahoo dot com and I will help you get this sorted.