Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Team 21 - Name TBD

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie R View Post

@Adriana....same here but using the tapatalk app makes navigating the forum a bit easier.
    I find navigating and posting to this board overwhelming at times. I've gotta check this tapatalk app out, thanks for suggesting, Eddie.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dbehrend View Post
    Here you go, Richard : https://www.strava.com/clubs/579693.

It was nice meeting you last night.
    @Dan - I worked up a quick image to identify our Strava team and give it some character. Below is a link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f0xmcqnkzf...ckers.png?dl=0

Since you're admin, would you mind adding?

3. Likes josh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bmillah View Post
    Awesome, we're legit, AND we're not losing! Thanks to everyone for getting us up and running.

Also, I agree, love the name. We are the Hypothermia Hijackers! Well done, AS.

Hopefully the final two riders will join us. At the HH on Tuesday, I think I heard Chuck say that if players are still MIA after Sunday we can request replacements. Though, it seems there is less interest in BAFS this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmillah View Post
    @Dan - I worked up a quick image to identify our Strava team and give it some character. Below is a link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f0xmcqnkzf...ckers.png?dl=0

Since you're admin, would you mind adding?
    Absolutely! Thank you, Brian.

Post Thanks / Like

Brian, thank you for starting the introductions. It was nice meeting you and Adriana at the HH.

I live in Riverdale Park, MD (near Hyattsville and College Park). I get most of my miles from commuting to work in DC. I also enjoy organized and social rides on the weekends.

This will be my third FS. I had a blast the past two years. I look forward to more fun riding with all of you this winter.

Post Thanks / Like

Brian, great job with the graphic. It's up on Strava.

Post Thanks / Like

Just in case anyone else is interested, I'm planning to do the Grouchy Groundhog Gravel Grinder on Saturday, February 1st in Warrenton, VA:

https://www.bikereg.com/45467

Post Thanks / Like

Hey all!

I got my call up from the minors to join this team, very excited to join The Show.

My name's Sam, I'm in Ballston area of Arlington. I joined the competition to keep motivation through the winter months - didn't get as many miles as I would've liked last year. I occasionally commute to work now that there are working showers in my office building (hooray). Seems like I'll be bottom of the pack mileage-wise, my hope is to increase my time in the saddle.

Thanks for setting this up and reaching out - looking forward to biking lots more and meeting everyone.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dbehrend View Post
    Just in case anyone else is interested, I'm planning to do the Grouchy Groundhog Gravel Grinder on Saturday, February 1st in Warrenton, VA:

https://www.bikereg.com/45467
    I just saw this. Have fun, looks like it'll be a blast. I'll be on my way back from Richmond on Saturday so I won't be able to participate.

Please let us know if there are any more of these in the future.

Post Thanks / Like

I donít have a gravel bike (yet) but do you think this is doable on an a mountain bike? It looks like itís a mix of gravel and road so I already itís going to be slow going riding on actual paved roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Team 21 group ride tommorow-

Currently, we plan to meet at the Anacostia Metro Station at 11am and ride to Astro Doughnuts in DC (1308 G St NW, Washington, DC 20005). Those that can't meet at the metro station can meet us at the Astro Doughnuts around 11:30am.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk