Likes Likes:  13
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Leaderboard SNAFU?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    mclean
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Leaderboard SNAFU?

    Just flagging as I think some people might lose their minds over this--NOT ME I SWEAR--but the individual points leaderboard has gone haywire. Currently only showing 64 names, and a lot of people who have been at the top are nowhere to be found, including Chris S and Kris S (but don't worry, Krista S is there)--and I know that at least one of those Chris' joined his team's strava club last night.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    2,103
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Anyone who has not joined the Strava club for a team automatically drops off the individual leaderboard at this stage, and gets moved to "Friends of BAFS" under the People drop-down. They will be back as soon as they join their team's Strava club.
    Last edited by cvcalhoun; 01-15-2020 at 11:53 AM.

  3. Likes Hancockbs liked this post
  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Arlington, VA
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    This will settle out as everyone joins their Freezing Saddles official teams. Until you join the Strava team and the site syncs, it will not show you on the individual leaderboard anymore. Join your team and give it an hour and all will be well.

    Also we are missing the team IDs for teams 13, 18, 21, and 25 so those team captains should drop me or jrenaut a note. I'll see if I can find the IDs from forum posts too.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    743
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by musclys View Post
    Just flagging as I think some people might lose their minds over this--NOT ME I SWEAR--but the individual points leaderboard has gone haywire. Currently only showing 64 names, and a lot of people who have been at the top are nowhere to be found, including Chris S and Kris S (but don't worry, Krista S is there)--and I know that at least one of those Chris' joined his team's strava club last night.
    This is perfectly normal behavior for the days right after the happy hour - at the moment, it looks like only 16 teams are showing on the website (partial work in progress, partial lack of responsiveness from certain captains, I imagine) so that's another reason why folks would be missing beyond not having yet joined their teams. It'll settle soon enough - meanwhile, just ride (or work or relax or whatever it is you'd otherwise be doing )

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    mclean
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by musclys View Post
    and I know that at least one of those Chris' joined his team's strava club last night.
    \_(ツ)_/

  7. Likes Steve O liked this post
  8. #6
    ShawnoftheDread's Avatar
    ShawnoftheDread is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Annandale-Downtown
    Posts
    3,553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by obscurerichard View Post

    Also we are missing the team IDs for teams 13, 18, 21, and 25 so those team captains should drop me or jrenaut a note. I'll see if I can find the IDs from forum posts too.
    But only 16 teams are showing on the team leaderboard.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ^^This. Team 24 is not on your list, but we're missing from the leaderboard.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    67
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by obscurerichard View Post
    This will settle out as everyone joins their Freezing Saddles official teams. Until you join the Strava team and the site syncs, it will not show you on the individual leaderboard anymore. Join your team and give it an hour and all will be well.
    Would it be possible, as in years past to publish the team lists, for every team in one post in a new thread?

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    422
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dachs6 View Post
    Would it be possible, as in years past to publish the team lists, for every team in one post in a new thread?

    Your wish was granted several hours ago (well it's spread over multiple posts, but I'm assuming that's due to the character limit)

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Alexandria
    Posts
    576
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I guess this is as good a place as any to ask this:

    I thought simply joining the FS 2020 strava club was enough to get on the Friends of BAFS slacker table. Do I actually gotta register? Maybe its a nothingburger, apologies if that's the case.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •