Likes Likes:  15
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2020 BAFS Team 26, Cookie Monster!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey all, sorry I've been MIA. Back in action now though.

For the joint commute this Friday I was actually planning on telework, but depending on meetings might end up going in. What time are you guys thinking? I'd be headed to McPherson Square.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I am game for a Team Commute. My normal Friday routine would take me to Friday Coffee Club at Swings on G St near 17th, and I would usually go downtown via the MBT. BYT, I am happy to take another route to increase team participation and/or add miles. I usually leave the house around 7, but again can go earlier or a bit later if that helps.

Whose in? We can figure out a route and time

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by epilsk View Post
    I am game for a Team Commute. My normal Friday routine would take me to Friday Coffee Club at Swings on G St near 17th, and I would usually go downtown via the MBT. BYT, I am happy to take another route to increase team participation and/or add miles. I usually leave the house around 7, but again can go earlier or a bit later if that helps.

Whose in? We can figure out a route and time
    Yes! Andrea is in! Team 26, Cookie Monster team commute on Friday! Love it! ❤️❤️❤️

OPTION A
    How about all who can, converge on Jan 24, at 7:45 am
    Rock Creek Park Trails Parking lot
    [https://goo.gl/maps/ijD3JTz4G6xTHNH1A]

Thatís near the Georegetown waterfront by the Watergate bldg.
    And end at the Friday Coffee Club at ME Swings.

I come from the Bethesda area via the Capital Crescent Trail and could do something more/different.

Takoma Park riders can converge earlier.
    Northern VA riders from the other direction and converge earlier.

OPTION B??

Iím flexible. Just throwing out an idea, but not wed to it.

Post Thanks / Like

Wish I could join you but my commute is the opposite direction. I live in Arlington and work in Vienna.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm, if I'm headed in I have to be at McPherson by 8:30. 7:45 might be pushing it from Rock Creek. Haven't done that route before.

Saturday morning?

Post Thanks / Like

My Plan B proposal is that we meet at Coffee Club at about 8. Andrea and the West-of-of the Park group can take the CCT. I can lead the East-of-the-Park group down Kansas/11th, go by McPherson, and meet you at Swings.

Meet up at the Takoma Metro at 7:15? Earlier is fine with me, but I know a couple of you are north of Takoma and I don't want to presume you leave earlier.

Post Thanks / Like

I have to be near Waterfront SW by 7:30 to get ready and at work on time. Don't worry about me for the team commute, but I hope you enjoy it!

Post Thanks / Like

My Plan B proposal is that we meet at Coffee Club at about 8. Andrea and the West-of-of the Park group can take the CCT. I can lead the East-of-the-Park group down Kansas/11th, go by McPherson, and meet you at Swings.

Meet up at the Takoma Metro at 7:15? Earlier is fine with me, but I know a couple of you are north of Takoma and I don't want to presume you leave earlier.
    Plan B (Ericís idea)
    Capital Crescent Trail (West of the park riders) meet up at 7:30 am Friday at the tunnel on the CCT and we head into DC and finish at Swings. Anyone interested??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hancockbs View Post
    I have to be near Waterfront SW by 7:30 to get ready and at work on time. Don't worry about me for the team commute, but I hope you enjoy it!
    Quote Originally Posted by drphungky View Post
    Hmmm, if I'm headed in I have to be at McPherson by 8:30. 7:45 might be pushing it from Rock Creek. Haven't done that route before.

Saturday morning?

Saturday morning looks rainy, so Iíll probably ride once it clears up in the afternoon.