Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team 20.... Eastside River Riders

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ashby View Post
    Team 20 now on Strava as Eastside River Riders
    Name:  eastside.river.riders.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  10.0 KB
    Could you make it possible to post on our Strava club? Iím too technically challenged to communicate here . . . Also, why did we get only one Suzy!!??

Post Thanks / Like

Howdy! Iím Andy from McLean, a block off Kirby Rd. Iím usually a weekend warrior and have been looking for something to motivate me off my ass during my annual hibernation. I like riding all over town and out the Canal or the WOD. most of my weekday riding is after work or late night. CYA out there!

3. Likes historygeek, Subby liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Ashby we have one random dude in our strava group that needs to be booted but otherwise I think everyone is in! And it looks like we are top 10 as of now.

Look for annoying inspirational messages from me in our strava group going forward!

5. Likes historygeek liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We're talking over on the Strava thread about meeting up Saturday morning (February 8) at 9am at Philz Coffee in Yards Park. Hopefully a few of you can join! I'll be biking down and back via the Anacostia Trail, and am happy to lead anyone interested in that ride (either direction)-- I live near West Hyattsville Metro so it's easy to multi-modal if you'd like. I'm also game for a ride downtown-- maybe some Hains Point laps? It would be easy to hop up to the start of the Dave Chappelle ride, too.