Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard

Post Thanks / Like

Default Leaderboard

The leaderboard is now up. So far, it has only individual standings, but team standings will be added once teams are announced. Please go to this link and check whether your name is on it.

If your name is not on the leaderboard:

1. This does not mean you are not registered.
    2. However, this does mean you're going to fix something before teams are announced.

To fix this, please:

1. Go to this link and join the Freezing Saddles 2020 Strava club.
    2. Go to this link and authorize Freezing Saddles to read your miles. Even if you think you did it before, it won't hurt to do it again.
    3. Ride your bike. Seriously, folks, this is a biking competition. If you don't ride your bike, you won't show up on the leaderboard.

Conversely, if your name is on the leaderboard, that doesn't necessarily mean you are registered. The leaderboard includes everyone who completed the steps above, regardless of whether they actually registered. Anyone who completes those steps but did not register (e.g., because they want to be a Friend of BAFS), or who registered too late and is on a waitlist, will be removed from the leaderboard once teams are established. So be sure either to attend the happy hour on January 14, or check on January 15 to find out what team you're on and join that team's Strava club.

2. Likes jrenaut, Boomer2U, awitt, Mtansill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I am very grateful for your patience. If I had your job, anyone who wasn't on the leaderboard by now and hadn't emailed to say "I re-did every step of the registration process but I'm still not on the leaderboard, please help!" would have their registration deleted.

4. Likes Boomer2U liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There are over 200 people registered for Freezing Saddles but only 163 showing on the leaderboard. So that means people please need to do as cvcalhoun has kindly asked!

Post Thanks / Like

I was not on the leaderboard and re-authorized the Strava connection. Was connected with Strava/BAFS for two years, did not think this was my problem; it was.

Thanks to all who have volunteered their time and skills to get this fun competition underway!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Problems with (all) miles logging

Good morning,

Thank you so much for all the organization and time! I’m having fun so far, and have completed all the setps (more than once) including riding my bike—however—all of my rides are not registering on the leaderboard. Some are, but for example a 22ish mile ride yesterday did not and has not registered. All have been tagged with #BAFS in the title. Although one was, inadvertently less than 1 mile so I know that is a non-counter.

Any tips? Have I done something wrong? I don’t want to be dropped from Freezing Saddles.

I’ll keep riding and logging in Strava hoping it catches up...

Best,
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

What does the letter behind our first name correspond to on the leaderboard? Ify C? There are no C's in my name.

~ Ify O

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ify View Post
    What does the letter behind our first name correspond to on the leaderboard? Ify C? There are no C's in my name.

~ Ify O
    It's probably assuming that "CISCYCLING" is your last name and taking the first letter. I think obscurerichard is working on allowing people to pick their own display name.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mgeranis View Post
    Good morning,

Thank you so much for all the organization and time! I’m having fun so far, and have completed all the setps (more than once) including riding my bike—however—all of my rides are not registering on the leaderboard. Some are, but for example a 22ish mile ride yesterday did not and has not registered. All have been tagged with #BAFS in the title. Although one was, inadvertently less than 1 mile so I know that is a non-counter.

Any tips? Have I done something wrong? I don’t want to be dropped from Freezing Saddles.

I’ll keep riding and logging in Strava hoping it catches up...

Best,
    Mike
    No need to put #BAFS in the title. What is your strava username?

11. Likes josh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Strava username = Mike Geranis

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mgeranis View Post
    Strava username = Mike Geranis
    You are on the leaderboard.