Likes Likes:  113
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: TACOS TACOS TACOS - This ainít no burrito pointless prize ride.

Steve O is online now 5000+ Posts? The first step to beating addiction is admitting you have one.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer2U View Post
    Taconeuring #4 - HighlineRxR
    I had mediocre fish and beef tacos with a lot of fun on the side from my friends since it was the Opening Happy Hour for FS2020!
    I'm not going to bother posting another picture of the same tacos from the HH. They were meh. But the HH was fun. In fact, I was part of the winning-five-last-to-leave.

2. Likes SarahBee liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LuisFilipe View Post
    TACO HUNT Clue!!!
    If you go riding down hill from Courthouse you better brake for the autenticos tacos Mexicanos. Youíall just been served.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    #FS2020tacoloco Taco Hunt

I zoomed down the hill full of anticipation. Alas, just meat tacos were all that were there to meet me...

4. Likes Boomer2U, josh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

TACO HUNT Clue!!!
    If you go riding down hill from Courthouse you better brake for the autenticos tacos Mexicanos. You’all just been served.

You mean there's people that don't know about that taco truck? Yea they are definitely legit. For secondary taco options, I'm a fan of monday night fish tacos at Continental and fish tacos sold at the DC Wharf seafood market. However, I believe the #1 taco in the DMV belongs to Taco Bamba, which recently opened a new location in Chinatown. I used to go out to Leesburg Pike near Tyson's specifically to get those tacos for a few years, well worth the trip.

ALSO: +1 Taco Bamba used to sell a shirt that said "F*** Burritos"
    Last edited by SpaceJockey; 01-15-2020 at 12:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by smb9600 View Post

I zoomed down the hill full of anticipation. Alas, just meat tacos were all that were there to meet me...

It appears the cow was spelling the other farm animal's name correctly after all...… EAT MOR!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steve O View Post
    I'm not going to bother posting another picture of the same tacos from the HH. They were meh. But the HH was fun. In fact, I was part of the winning-five-last-to-leave.
    Winner in tacos and winner in how hhhh. How to happy hour hard

Post Thanks / Like

So I guess a vegetarian?!? Did you have a taco? If not then the extra 3 points are up for grabs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJockey View Post
    You mean there's people that don't know about that taco truck? Yea they are definitely legit. For secondary taco options, I'm a fan of monday night fish tacos at Continental and fish tacos sold at the DC Wharf seafood market. However, I believe the #1 taco in the DMV belongs to Taco Bamba, which recently opened a new location in Chinatown. I used to go out to Leesburg Pike near Tyson's specifically to get those tacos for a few years, well worth the trip.

ALSO: +1 Taco Bamba used to sell a shirt that said "F*** Burritos"
    Well now that I basically gave the GPS coordinates itís easy! Taco bambaleiro is ok ish but the next Taco Hunt takes the bamba up 13 notches to mega Rico.

Post Thanks / Like

So I guess a vegetarian?!? Did you have a taco? If not then the extra 3 points are up for grabs

If I ate any of those it would have been a ďsweaty tacoĒ indeed! There were no tacos for me to eat, so I visited & let the large carful of county employees who showed up put their orders in. (sad. Was looking forward to some tacos that would redeem last nights terrible tacos!)

Post Thanks / Like

If I ate any of those it would have been a ďsweaty tacoĒ indeed! There were no tacos for me to eat, so I visited & let the large carful of county employees who showed up put their orders in. (sad. Was looking forward to some tacos that would redeem last nights terrible tacos!)

Well for meat lovers itís a good spot. Next Taco Hunt will be for you

12. Likes smb9600, Boomer2U, josh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

#taconeuring El Chilango on U St

The taco hunt reminded me to visit El Chilango. Would have liked to check out the taco truck but the physical one was on the way home. I met the owner a long time ago and I think he said he's from Mexico City, hence the name El Chilango which is the slang for people from Mexico City. Forget they have quite a good selection of veggie tacos. Got the 3 veggies which were OK but the meat combo and lengua hit the spot.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

14. Likes Boomer2U liked this post