Likes Likes:  12
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pointless Prize - POGGIO Simulations

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stephendorey View Post
    What happened to the Poggio links in the pointless menu? The link still seems to work https://freezingsaddles.org/pointles...c/poggio-indiv so perhaps its just a bug in the website? Anyone else have trouble finding it?
    I'd assume it was removed because it doesn't appear that anyone was sponsoring it this year. I don't see it in the Pointless Prize thread. If you look at the diff for this recent PR, that's confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by spfrantz
    I have added this year's new hashtagged pointless prizes and removed a few that are 1) not sponsored and 2) not attracting participation this year. Nearly all of the new prizes can be accomplished with the /pointless/hashtag view.
    But I'm sure no one would object to you sponsoring it, so beat out Chadd Westhoff and claim what's rightfully yours!

Post Thanks / Like

If people are tracking Poggio (or other non-sponsored prizes), we can definitely add them back!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by secstate View Post
    If people are tracking Poggio (or other non-sponsored prizes), we can definitely add them back!
    Hi. Secstate. Yes, my team was playing this one. Could you add it back? Thanks!