Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deadline is in one week!

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Deadline is in one week!

Just a reminder that the deadline for registering for Freezing Saddles 2020 is one week from today: Tuesday, December 24. If you've been dithering over whether to register, now is the time to make a decision. Here's a link to the registration form.

Post Thanks / Like

And please note that simply posting "I'm in!" to some random forum thread does not actually register you to play.

Post Thanks / Like

But if it was a carefully selected forum thread ........

More seriously, though, what is the count up to?

Post Thanks / Like

do you have a list of those who made it in that you can post? that might be too hard but...just curious. thank you for your consideration!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elizsnyder View Post
    do you have a list of those who made it in that you can post? that might be too hard but...just curious. thank you for your consideration!
    I saw this. Is it the officially oh-fish-all list?
    https://freezingsaddles.org/people/

6. Likes CBGanimal liked this post
    lordofthemark is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drevil View Post
    I saw this. Is it the officially oh-fish-all list?
    https://freezingsaddles.org/people/
    I don't seem to be on that, and I thought I did all the steps to register? (btw, I'm IN)

Post Thanks / Like

Reply: All:
    <body font=comic sans> Can somebody please unsubscribe me from this newsletter?

~~~~someone is sitting in the shade today because another planted a tree a while back~~~~~ <\body>

Sent from my iPhone 5

9. Likes bentbike33, komorebi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordofthemark View Post
    I don't seem to be on that, and I thought I did all the steps to register? (btw, I'm IN)
    Likewise, then I haven't actually ridden this week for various reasons, so maybe it didn't pull my name because of that? More incentive to ride tomorrow morning even though it's gonna be BRRRRRR!

Post Thanks / Like

Also - that link would have the list of people who've properly authenticated the Freezing Saddles website to read one's Strava data. That does not necessarily mean someone completed all of the other steps to register because of web forms/e-mail confirmation/etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Count is 178.

You are registered if you got an email confirming your registration, and got (and clicked on) a second one to verify your email. If those things didn't happen, you can PM me to ask.

The list mentioned is not the list of registrants; it is merely the list of people who have joined the Freezing Saddles 2020 Strava club, have authorized Freezing Saddles to read their Strava miles, and are in the top 100 riders this week. Those things (other than being in the top 100 riders) are required to register, but do not register you. If you don't appear on the list, try authorizing Freezing Saddles to read your Strava miles at http://freezingsaddles.com/authorize and joining the Strava club at https://www.strava.com/clubs/freezin...es-2020-567288