Likes Likes:  752
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
ELITE ELITE:  12
Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: FS Newbies -- introduce yourself here!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi! I am Lucy and looking forward to being a part of Freezing Saddles. I am a friend of Steve Os and he has inspired me to join!

2. Likes lordofthemark, Boomer2U liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi. My name is Lucy, and I looking forward to my first Freezing Saddles. Steve O inspired me to join.

4. Likes jrenaut liked this post
    ELITE lordofthemark, Steve O ELITED this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi; This is my first time doing Freezing Saddles! I was introduced to the event by a few fellow cyclists who took part last year! Looking forward to 2023 and a few cold miles!

6. Likes Steve O, Boomer2U liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not a newbie just fell off the forum. I have lost count of how many Freezing Saddles I have done. Various injuries over the past few years combined with general laziness and work obligations put me in the worst physical shape I've been in for some time. Hoping this year's BAFS gets me back out riding more than I have been.

8. Likes Steve O, josh, Boomer2U liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, fellow cold bicyclists. I haven't done Freezing Saddles before, but I have frozen my toes on winter rides and landed on my ass after hitting black ice before. I also dodge squirrels.
    Last edited by jinomas; 12-05-2022 at 08:08 PM.

10. Likes Steve O, Boomer2U liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to freezing saddles for this year!

12. Likes Steve O, Boomer2U liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello Group Newbie here!

Hello to all my name is Moe. I joined this group to really get motivated. I fell in love with MTB community when I ran into on accident. I was up at the Lorton Trails watching my daughter run Cross Country. I have two bikes a MTB and a Hybrid Street and off road bike. I have been riding local trails. However the more I get deeper into it the more I find I really want to ride. Its has been really fun getting back into MTB.

Looking to seeing everyone out there. I joined the Freezing Saddles challenge hoping to see what that is all about.

14. Likes Steve O, Boomer2U liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello Group Newbie here!

Hello Group I am a newbie here trying to get in the Freezing Saddles comp. However I keep getting error message,I have joined the strava group? however the error is on my Strava? i believe not sure.

16. Likes Steve O, Boomer2U liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Newbies:

I just approved about 30 of your posts. You should be good to go on posting now. Apologies for the weekend delay.

Henry

18. Likes KaMi, Steve O liked this post
    cvcalhoun is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MoeK5150 View Post
    Hello Group I am a newbie here trying to get in the Freezing Saddles comp. However I keep getting error message,I have joined the strava group? however the error is on my Strava? i believe not sure.
    It doesn't look like you registered for the competition. Registration is at this link. That will also walk you through all the steps.

With regard to Strava, you have joined the Strava group. However, to appear on the Freezing Saddles list of people, you will need to authorize Freezing Saddles to read your miles. That can be done at this link.