Likes Likes:  540
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
ELITE ELITE:  6
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: FS Newbies -- introduce yourself here!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Newbie

Hi I'm Tim. First timer for Freezing Saddles. Looking forward to getting out every day in January.

2. Likes ToddHull liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

token post trying to get into the competition

4. Likes ToddHull liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not a newbie, I'm just trolling the fresh meat

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelsalsgiver View Post
    I am new this year to the freezing saddles. I read the sticky and got the emails that I've been added to a team. I haven't read through this whole thread so excuse me if this is answered already... But regarding the rides outside of the region or area while on vacation for instance not counting....how far out is considered out the area and not counted towards an eligible freezing saddle ride?
    I rode my bike on 3 different continents and an Island in the North Sea during FS2019 and nobody complained

Sent from Boomer_Cycles via my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes Serdar, ToddHull liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Yeah, freezing saddles is awesome.

I was a brand new rider two years ago and did freezing saddles just as I was starting to ride. I didnít do it last year, but really want to this year. Iíve been riding a lot more during the Covid craziness but usually ride with my husband. Heís having shoulder surgery next week, so Iíll be looking for new riding partners and freezing saddles is a nice push to keep me peddling!

QUOTE=josh;194962]Hey everyone! I did BAFS for the first time two years ago in 2018 and it was awesome. I ride my bike(s) a lot more now, and I've met a bunch of people.

If you're new to the forums, you can get your required first post here, so you don't need to open up a new thread. If you're not new, still feel free to let people know a bit about you (if you'd like).[/QUOTE]

Post Thanks / Like

Newbie saying hi, first year for FS. Trying to figure out this app!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Default I just got here...again!

I swear I had an account, but it disappeared. So I've joined the Forum again! Yay!

11. Likes Steve O, Serdar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi all! This is my first year participating in FS. Love biking with my three little kids (Two in a trailer, baby in seat in front of me). Look forward to the excuse to get out every day!

13. Likes Steve O, ToddHull liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone, I am Lee, havenít participated in FS since 2019 but did for several years before and looking forward to the camaraderie. I commute in to DC from Silver Spring; MD, rain or shine. Love to ride out in MoCo ag reserve on my road bike and trying to do more gravel rides on my commuter bike with fatter tires. Looking to meeting folks at the January HH.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi! Iím Carly. This will be my 2nd BAFS. I recently moved to Arlington so Iím looking forward to checking out the trails while losing feeling in my toes this winter.