Likes Likes:  13
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Pre-start London Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Pre-start London Bridge

Well I didnít even make it to the start this year. Fell last night on the way home from my first day on the job at Spokes Vienna. Left wrist broken, cast for 6 weeks, then PT. I have a bike I can ride even with a cast but I wonít get in a lot of miles and it wonít be every day. If FS fills up and there is a waitlist, please drop me so someone else can play.

2. Dislikes DCAKen, Hancockbs, Mtansill disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

oh no, so sorry to hear this!! What a miserable first day on the new job. Heal fast. Sending hugs. w&w

Post Thanks / Like

soooo, soooo sorry to read this awitt. sending you speedy healing and bouts of optimism...do what the PT people say and stay positive! -elizabeth i like wheels

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by awitt View Post
    Well I didnít even make it to the start this year. Fell last night on the way home from my first day on the job at Spokes Vienna. Left wrist broken, cast for 6 weeks, then PT. I have a bike I can ride even with a cast but I wonít get in a lot of miles and it wonít be every day. If FS fills up and there is a waitlist, please drop me so someone else can play.
    Nooooo! Ugh that sucks. I'm so sorry. And I missed riding with you last week when it wouldabin my last chance for awhile.

Pls lmk if I can help with anything. Ugh. I'm picturing you falling to the right and breaking your fall with your hand..... I'm so sorry Anne.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Default Full frontal

I'm sorry to hear your got a jump start on the coveted london bridge prize.
    In that spirit, I'm trying out a full-face helmet this winter jic I'm I inadvertently find myself in the running again this year.

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry! Was looking forward to riding with you!

8. Likes Nadine, Jessica Hirschhorn liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My heart was breaking so I signed up again. I'll be on my bike as soon as I can, hopefully by mid January.

Post Thanks / Like

My heart was breaking so I signed up again. I'll be on my bike as soon as I can, hopefully by mid January.
    Yay! My heart was breaking at the thought of you not playing. Great Christmas present! Now get better....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Likes awitt, Edelweiss, Jessica Hirschhorn liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

For what it's worth, I just discovered I'll have to take off a week sometime during the season after my second cataract surgery. I'm just happy I was able to get the first surgery in before Freezing Saddles began.

13. Likes awitt, Edelweiss, Jessica Hirschhorn liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hooray anne!

You could just do a few SLEAZE rides until you are cleared by your Ortho doctor. Meanwhile I know someone who might be able to give you a total BLACK MARKET doctor's note.

15. Likes Judd liked this post