Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Rule Clarification Question & Introduction

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rule Clarification Question & Introduction

Hi all, I'm Will Stringer and this is my first year to try out Freezing Saddles! My wife did it last year and had a blast... so much so that she convinced me to start biking. Being new I had a rules question.

For the daily mileage count... does it sum all of your rides for the day together including partial miles or does it only sum the miles from each ride?

Ex. If you rode 1.5 miles in the morning and 1.5 miles in the afternoon would that be 3 miles or only 2 miles?

2. Likes G-Daddy, Emm, Judd, Jessica Hirschhorn liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wsstringer View Post
    Hi all, I'm Will Stringer and this is my first year to try out Freezing Saddles! My wife did it last year and had a blast... so much so that she convinced me to start biking. Being new I had a rules question.

For the daily mileage count... does it sum all of your rides for the day together including partial miles or does it only sum the miles from each ride?

Ex. If you rode 1.5 miles in the morning and 1.5 miles in the afternoon would that be 3 miles or only 2 miles?
    It sums all your miles. So in your example, you would get 3 miles for that day.

Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wsstringer View Post

Hooray! We are big Adriana fans in the DisasterJack household.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes Jessica Hirschhorn, CBGanimal liked this post