Likes Likes:  29
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BAFS 2020 Pointless Prizes: Loopy for Arlington

Post Thanks / Like

Iím still way off on my loopy counter clockwise loops...Iím sure I have about 10 and itís only showing 3...maybe Iím doing something wrong?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CBGanimal View Post
    I’m still way off on my loopy counter clockwise loops...I’m sure I have about 10 and it’s only showing 3...maybe I’m doing something wrong?

If all 8 segments show up in your rides, your doing it right, but the leaderboard is not picking them up well for anyone but me, it seems. Maybe try “starring” the ArLoop segments on the Strava web site?

3. Likes CBGanimal liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We are investigating the issue. It might be that we are not getting all the segments as expected, and might need to adjust our sync strategy some.

5. Likes CBGanimal liked this post
    Steve O is offline 5000+ Posts? The first step to beating addiction is admitting you have one.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CBGanimal View Post
    ...maybe I’m doing something wrong?
    There's no doubt about that.
    Last edited by Steve O; 01-15-2020 at 09:32 PM. Reason: hey, don't blame me. You set yourself up.

Post Thanks / Like

Could folks double-check their Loopy rankings now please? We've fixed some of the synchronization issues that had freezingsaddles.org showing fewer segments than were reported in Strava.

8. Likes CBGanimal, bentbike33 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes! My number is correct! THANK YOU!

10. Likes bentbike33 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mine is correct as well, thanks!

12. Likes bentbike33 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by obscurerichard View Post
    Could folks double-check their Loopy rankings now please? We've fixed some of the synchronization issues that had freezingsaddles.org showing fewer segments than were reported in Strava.
    Just checked and it seems like the one loop I've done isn't on the leaderboards - CW, seems like all 8 segments are there. Just hoping to see a big ol' 1 next to my name on the board. Curious what the issue could be or if I'm misinformed (definitely possible).

https://www.strava.com/activities/3080131609

14. Likes Steve O liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by obscurerichard View Post
    Just saw this. I'm counting 18 loops on my strava feed, but the leaderboard says I have 7.

Also it says that the segment I ride the LEAST is the one just outside my house.... my trail access basically - probably one of the segments I ride the most.

I prefer the counterclockwise loop, so most of mine are probably counterclockwise - sounds from this thread like the loops might be being counted with different effectiveness going in the different directions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve O is offline 5000+ Posts? The first step to beating addiction is admitting you have one.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    Just saw this. I'm counting 18 loops on my strava feed, but the leaderboard says I have 7.

Also it says that the segment I ride the LEAST is the one just outside my house.... my trail access basically - probably one of the segments I ride the most.

I prefer the counterclockwise loop, so most of mine are probably counterclockwise - sounds from this thread like the loops might be being counted with different effectiveness going in the different directions.
    I think it may not be picking up CCW1 because of your privacy zone. How big is your privacy zone around your house?
    Here's your ride from Feb. 4 (https://www.strava.com/activities/3072395021) Note where it starts and ends. I imagine you actually rode from your house, but Strava is hiding your privacy zone and not counting that segment.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nadineloop.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	21188