Thread: Lynn Street Victim this morning.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lynn Street Victim this morning.

Good morning. I rolled through the Lynn Street/Custis intersection in Rosslyn this morning and there was a multitude of emergency equipment on site. I could see the mass from the top of the hill. I didn't see what happened, nor was I able to talk to, or offer assistance to anyone at the scene. They were just clearing off as I arrived. My guess is that someone got hit crossing Lynn Street between 0630 and 0645. I hope everyone is okay.

Last edited by Dirt; 12-05-2011 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Putting out fire with gasoline

Post Thanks / Like

I rolled through at roughly 7:15 or so and only saw a police car with one car pulled over at the side. Of course that did not stop a guy from blownig past me with like 1 second on the blinknig hand. Whatever happened there got cleared up pretty quickly.

americancyclo is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw the flashing lights around 7am, and my first thought was,"Ooh! HAWK lights!" but then I realized it was an ambulance. Cops were talking to a woman who I assume was driving the blue car parked in front of the ambulance. Hope it wasn't anything critical.