Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: The Hollywood version of Capital Bikeshare

PotomacCyclist is offline I spend all day thinking about bikes and talking to people on the internet about them.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default The Hollywood version of Capital Bikeshare

You may have heard that a recent episode of NCIS ("Engaged, Part I") featured Capital Bikeshare bikes. I don't watch the show but I was interested to see the scene. Two of the characters walk in a park with a bike station seen in the background. The station appears to have about five docks, with two bikes parked.

TheWashCycle posted a hint about the episode before it aired. Anyone know whether it was a fake Hollywood prop that they used? Or is this an actual station in a DC park? I'm familiar with all of the Arlington CaBi locations. That park doesn't look like any of those spots.

Name:  NCIS - Engaged, Part I episode 01.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  61.6 KB

P.S. If you really need to see the scene yourself, visit the official CBS.com site. The scene is around the 23:00 mark. You'll have to sit through a few ads even if you click ahead to the 23:00 mark.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/ncis/video/..._v37_Rx8csG3zJ

Post Thanks / Like

From what I remember hearing at the time, it was a fake prop they created and filmed on the West Coast.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds really fake to me.