Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: The Appalachian Journey - April 11, 2020

Post Thanks / Like

Cool The Appalachian Journey - April 11, 2020

Hey forum friends! My friend Gordon (one of the co-founders of Croatan Buck-Fifty) has masterminded another event that is sure to be amazing and super fun.

The format is going to be a bit different, as you will need a partner. The thought is that the beautiful gravel roads of Floyd County, VA are best shared with a friend! The race will be run in a duo format, which means that you and your chosen partner start together, ride/race together, and finish together. Races like that are super fun (many big MTB stage races offer duo categories) since you share the entire experience with someone else. Three mileage options with routes that will leave you breathless in their beauty. Oh, and camping is free, but there are other options at the venue for those that might want a bit less rustic experience.

Check it out and I hope to see you all there! Registration opens Thursday at noon!

https://www.theappalachianjourney.com/

https://www.bikereg.com/the-appalachian-journey
    Last edited by Sunyata; 09-11-2019 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Oh, I guess giving you the date would be helpful...

2. Likes CBGanimal, Judd, kwarkentien liked this post
    Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

This looks like a lot of fun and Iím most likely in. (Pending discussion with the missus) If itís anything like Croatan is going to be a well run event.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Likes Sunyata liked this post