Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Bike Rental for 2019 Seagull Century

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Now mostly Manhattan (NYC) with time in Dominion Hills
    Posts
    5,629
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Bike Rental for 2019 Seagull Century

    Someone I rode with in Germany will be riding this year's Seagull Century out of Salisbury, MD. He will be staying in Georgetown, DE and is looking for bike rental recommendations in the area.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Falls Church VA
    Posts
    475
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by consularrider View Post
    Someone I rode with in Germany will be riding this year's Seagull Century out of Salisbury, MD. He will be staying in Georgetown, DE and is looking for bike rental recommendations in the area.
    Could borrow my road bike if he/she wants! And shares the same is height...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Now mostly Manhattan (NYC) with time in Dominion Hills
    Posts
    5,629
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CBGanimal View Post
    Could borrow my road bike if he/she wants! And shares the same is height...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, but turns out he is flying into Philly and driving down from there. Guess I need to ask my Philly connection.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Vienna, VA
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'm doing that ride. Done it 26 times. Usually I ride it with my wife, but I suspect she won't be up to it because of some health issues she's dealing with. I've got some extra road bikes. What size does he/she ride?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Now mostly Manhattan (NYC) with time in Dominion Hills
    Posts
    5,629
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Just got a message that he'll be bringing his ow. Thanks everyone for the offers of help.

  6. Likes CBGanimal liked this post
  7. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Vienna, VA
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by consularrider View Post
    Just got a message that he'll be bringing his ow. Thanks everyone for the offers of help.
    I hope its a good ride for him. It's the first century I ever did which is what keeps me coming back. It's actually really flat and kind of boring. Starting last year they let everyone who wanted to ride really fast in pace lines leave before 8:00. This was a big step in the right direction safety wise. Prior to that crazy fast pace lines would weave around the slower riders, so its good to get those folks out front and away. I enjoyed the ride a lot more.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •