Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Eye Street SE, EB closed at Half Street

lordofthemark is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Eye Street SE, EB closed at Half Street

The entire EB side of the road is closed - the EB bike lane, the EB general travel lane, and the "sidewalk" due to construction.

I suppose someone who really wanted to could take the sidewalk on the north side of the road to go EB, but I suggest taking Half to either K or L as bypasses.

But if you are seeing this, you likely have not crossed South Cap yet, so you would probably do better to bypass the whole mess by taking Potomac Avenue.
    Last edited by lordofthemark; 08-19-2019 at 09:50 AM.

lordofthemark is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Post Thanks / Like

There are now construction related slowdowns and temporary stoppages on BOTH parallels - L Street SE, and K Street SE, between Half Street and NJ Avenue.

Best alternative is Maine to trail to the Titanic Memorial, to P Street, to 2nd SW, to R Street, to Potomac Avenue, then up around the ballpark.

Post Thanks / Like

EB Eye Street SE is now reopened between S. Cap and NJ Avenue, including the bike lane (though there were cones being put out at the corner with First Street SE, but I think that is something more temporary - like one day at most?)