Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
ELITE ELITE:  0

Thread: Washington Monument Apollo 11 projection?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Washington Monument Apollo 11 projection?

We've heard good things about last night's show, which is being repeated tonight -- except for driving home afterward. Did any of y'all (especially fellow bridge-dependent Virginians) bike to & from any of last night's shows? Any advice?

Thanks!

Steve O is offline I spend all day thinking about bikes and talking to people on the internet about them.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by peterw_diy View Post
    We've heard good things about last night's show, which is being repeated tonight -- except for driving home afterward. Did any of y'all (especially fellow bridge-dependent Virginians) bike to & from any of last night's shows? Any advice?

Thanks!
    Yes. You should come early, enjoy the museum and then join the Midnight Saddles ride.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by peterw_diy View Post

Thanks!
    Sue et moi parked at Pentagon City and Metro'd it over and back without incident or unusual delay. Another cycling friend reported that they could lay their bikes down next to them without being hassled. Tonight, I am leading my own shop ride down there, and will rendezvous with Midnight Saddles.

Yes. GO!

4. Likes dasgeh liked this post