Likes Likes:  76
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
ELITE ELITE:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51

Thread: 2019 Disaster Relief Trials

  1. #41
    Judd's Avatar
    Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    3,708
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sjclaeys View Post
    Wait, I demand a full accounting of how the scores were "properly calculated" to overturn Team Sandals' convincing second place.
    As much as I tried to get Mrs. Lumberjack to allow my team to cheat, she continued to act with integrity.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #42
    Judd's Avatar
    Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    3,708
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I took some pictures in between totally destroying Steve and Stephen’s team.

    Our wonderful organizers Samantha and Henry:


    Sarah Bee got stuck behind a horse drawn funeral procession:


    HF with three or four flats of canned peaches on his back:


    Sarah Bee rescuing a Great Dane by bike:




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Likes Starduster liked this post
  4. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    South Arlington
    Posts
    326
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Pics and results!

    Pics: https://dominioncyclingphotography.z...com/f761474438
    Results: https://arlingtonva.s3.amazonaws.com...core-sheet.pdf


    I had a great time. Special thanks to all the volunteers, who were very, very kind to my super-eager 6 year old.

  5. Likes Starduster, Sunyata, josh, Steve O liked this post
  6. #44
    Judd's Avatar
    Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    3,708
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Love this one of my team:

    https://dominioncyclingphotography.z...2424/hd70003a4


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  7. Likes Sunyata liked this post
  8. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Madison Manor
    Posts
    1,214
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Judd View Post
    Love this one of my team:

    https://dominioncyclingphotography.z...2424/hd70003a4


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    They look pretty happy for being in third place. This is what a second place team looks like: https://dominioncyclingphotography.z...com/p558942424

  9. Likes Judd, Steve O liked this post
  10. #46
    Steve O's Avatar
    Steve O is offline I spend all day thinking about bikes and talking to people on the internet about them.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pentagon City in Arlington VA
    Posts
    4,847
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRider View Post
    Even more evidence of chicanery. First, Team Sandals (708) is listed under Family Responder instead of Team, but at least our score was added correctly
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Team sandals.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	20423

    That other team (700), with the nepotism thing and all, has a totally bogus total. Do the math.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bogus.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	20424

  11. Likes Judd liked this post
  12. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Falls Church
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Awesome pic of MEEEEE!!!!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yours truly.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	20425

  13. Likes Judd, Starduster, dasgeh liked this post
  14. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    South Arlington
    Posts
    326
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Yes, once Team Sandals is properly classified as Team, and the Family E-Sponders are broken out from the non-e-assist Family Responders, Team 505 moves up from 5th to 3rd in our category I didn't carry 66 pounds of water over my front wheel for 5th place!

  15. Likes Steve O, Emm, Judd liked this post
  16. #49
    Judd's Avatar
    Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    3,708
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRider View Post
    Yes, once Team Sandals is properly classified as Team, and the Family E-Sponders are broken out from the non-e-assist Family Responders, Team 505 moves up from 5th to 3rd in our category I didn't carry 66 pounds of water over my front wheel for 5th place!
    Was that you with the bike with the small front wheel and rack?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  17. #50
    Judd's Avatar
    Judd is offline I really need to log off the internet and go for a ride.
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    3,708
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve O View Post
    Even more evidence of chicanery. First, Team Sandals (708) is listed under Family Responder instead of Team, but at least our score was added correctly
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Team sandals.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	20423

    That other team (700), with the nepotism thing and all, has a totally bogus total. Do the math.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bogus.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	20424
    I think this highlights the very important role that family plays in a successful disaster recovery.

    NO COLLUSION!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •